Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tylers???

dr0832

DO you guys take tylers during etire cycle or just pct? Reason Iask is because I have read calcium d glucarate ca remove steroid hormones from the body which seems liek it would be a bad thing on cycle. What do the majority of you guys do?

It only increases the secretion of estrogen, but only tiny amounts. You should be using it throughout the cycle whenever you're using 17aa's.

dr0832 said:
DO you guys take tylers during etire cycle or just pct? Reason Iask is because I have read calcium d glucarate ca remove steroid hormones from the body which seems liek it would be a bad thing on cycle. What do the majority of you guys do?

The rewards outweigh the risk.......it's your fucking liver, bro.

I'll sacrifice a lil' muscle now for full use of my liver, later......

I use it in the prescribed daily amount w/ my orals (Halo, Winny etc.)

:chomp:

i took 6 pills a day, broken up in 2's. throughout the entire cycle. i didn't need it for just anavar only, but when i added in M1T -- hell yeah.

well with var only cycle at 30mg ed. I am planning on taking milk thistle at 1000mg, R-ALA at 800mg, Calcium D-Glucarate at 500mg, and NAC at 600mg a day, QoC10 40mg every day. Will this be good enough to keep my liver healthy? What about if I had to run accutane if the acne becomes bad? Will my liver die? Should I wait until end of pct?

dr0832 said:

Utler is right, he's the leading expert on Tyler's Liver Detox.....

Regardless if it causes the body to excrete more estrogen or not, I'll take that and save my liver, please.

Props to TYLER'S!!!!!

you're fools if you believe in this Tyler's snake oil
I can defend my position
and I will mention that awhile back a pharmacist or someone similarily knowledgeable,
took Tyler's to task
not only did he discredit Tyler's "Detoxication Factors",oh and I need to add with
"Phase I and II nutrients",
but he wisely cautioned that using herbal(e.g. milk thistle) and/or other supplemental
"buffers" against a "continious assault" against the liver was largely irrelavent...

4everhung said:
awhile back a pharmacist or someone similarily knowledgeable,took Tyler's to task
not only did he discredit Tyler's "Detoxication Factors",oh and I need to add with
"Phase I and II nutrients",
but he wisely cautioned that using herbal(e.g. milk thistle) and/or other supplemental
"buffers" against a "continious assault" against the liver was largely irrelavent...

Okay..........talk the talk.......Can you walk the walk?

Studies, please and your reasoning behind calling Tyler's a waste.

DIV

Top Bottom