Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turinabol+ Anavar ULTIMATE STACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
marshallmadman said:
Aha! I just found what I was looking for on another thread. The reason he was banned is because he is openly trying to sell T-bol on this board! Just a guess, but I'll bet I'm pretty accurate.

He was peddaling lots on this board, everything he posts is a commercial, I for one am happy his ass got banned cause his intentions were quite obvious. Other than that, he stepped on some "closeminded" toes it appears.....(as he puts it)

I dont usually post here, I stay over at WCB board. But, I was actually intrigued by his wealth of knowledge and PM'd him. Needless to say the first response I recieved from him asked me if I had paypal. I knew from that moment on that his intentions were not to help out and share his knowledge about chemistry or training......

Imagine that. Every post felt like a 3am infomercial and he touted studies that were performed on pre pubescent 13 year olds taking 2mgs of anavar as proof of what they could do to everyone's bodies.

People actually PM'ed him for info thinking he wasn't going to try to sell them something? Judging from the size of this thread, there's alot more than one born every minute.

JuicedAthletics said:
I dont usually post here, I stay over at WCB board. But, I was actually intrigued by his wealth of knowledge and PM'd him. Needless to say the first response I recieved from him asked me if I had paypal. I knew from that moment on that his intentions were not to help out and share his knowledge about chemistry or training......

and I just hit you with some green for coming forward with that, thanks my friend, glad he's gone cause that could get alot of bro's in trouble here. Sure he knew his stuff, most good salesman do.

:LockMe!: :LockMe!: :LockMe!: :LockMe!: :LockMe!:
:Chef: :tuc:

He never directly said what he was selling. It could have been a diet, training frequency program or sauce... But my only point was, and this is just my view, that I think he is a sleeze for inquiring about paypal. We are all talking about stuff that could potentially get us in trouble if we aren't careful. And his bold actions were just a little too much. I have talked to many guys here about contest diets, supplements and conditioning, and he was the only one to ever ask for payment information.... Glad someone sacked up and put that guy where he belongs...

JuicedAthletics said:
He never directly said what he was selling. It could have been a diet, training frequency program or sauce... But my only point was, and this is just my view, that I think he is a sleeze for inquiring about paypal. We are all talking about stuff that could potentially get us in trouble if we aren't careful. And his bold actions were just a little too much. I have talked to many guys here about contest diets, supplements and conditioning, and he was the only one to ever ask for payment information.... Glad someone sacked up and put that guy where he belongs...

He just ended another thread with "call me doc." This doesn't sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom