Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to regain strength with sarms

Serauil

A couple years ago I did some sarms, this time I want to do them again and trying to regain some of my strength after taking some time away from the gym
I'm currently over 20% body fat 217 lb and 5 ft 10 in
at my Max I was 236 lb and I was benching over 300 lb no problem
Here is the stack i want to try
Rad140 10mgs
Lgd4033 5mgs
Mk 2866 20mgs
12 weeks sounds good but out of my budget. Can i do 8 weeks and will i regain my strength on this stack?

with your stats, thats definitely not the stack you want right now...

you can run them however you want for however long you want.. just understand that 12 weeks is the full cycle length.. that is a complete cycle where you are maximizing what you can get out of every compound.. running it less time will still show results but you will not be getting everything you can and should out of it... that seems rather senseless to spend the time and money but not run it the full way to get the most out of your time and money...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

A couple years ago I did some sarms, this time I want to do them again and trying to regain some of my strength after taking some time away from the gym
I'm currently over 20% body fat 217 lb and 5 ft 10 in
at my Max I was 236 lb and I was benching over 300 lb no problem
Here is the stack i want to try
Rad140 10mgs
Lgd4033 5mgs
Mk 2866 20mgs
12 weeks sounds good but out of my budget. Can i do 8 weeks and will i regain my strength on this stack?
if you want to get stronger bump the lgd to 10mgs and 10weeks on this cycle

Top Bottom