Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to cut up?

Tomowen9

Hey, ive recently finished a gym regime thats taken me to being a tiny 9 stone to being 11.4 in like 1 and a half years.. im 5.7 and i gotta say my benching isnt too bad for my size, im on around 95kg flat, 100 decline bench and id say 75 for my incline benching.. i just want some tip to cut up, as of tomorrow im starting my new training program and im interested in hearing your guys tips to rip up and what sort of foods to eat and avoid. if you can help it would be much appreciated. Cheers :supercool

I dont think you need to worry.about cutting and bulk more. Your only 159 lbs, if you cut up you might drop 20lbs or so. I think your better off going up to 190 lbs or approx 13.6 stone. Then you can cut back down to 170 lbs. Either way cutting is based on diet and cardio. Its always been the same, burn more cals than you take in and keep protein high to preserve muscle.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

cheers joe..you think? i weighed myself today and im 12 stone 7.. so i was abit out on my weight but i really wanna cut up now mate, just because i dont wanna be as big as i am atm, as for the cardio im running 20 minutes everytime i train but i dont really know how much to do because ive never been much of a runner. As for the diet do you think protein shakes would be a reasonable way of keeping protein high? because im going onto a weight watchers diet and i doubt theyre designed for guys that train and want to keep protein high. Can anyone suggest a reasonable diet? Thanks alot

A diet high in protein, with moderate fat intake and low to moderate carbs is what I would recommend. You need to know what your maintenance cals are and then put yourself in a defecit from that number around 500 cals a day. That alone will shed a lb a week. Throw in cardio and other activity and you can shed another lb or 2 a week.

Protein sources should be mostly from whole foods (lean meats, eggs, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, etc..) but protein shakes are ok as well

A diet high in protein, with moderate fat intake and low to moderate carbs is what I would recommend. You need to know what your maintenance cals are and then put yourself in a defecit from that number around 500 cals a day. That alone will shed a lb a week. Throw in cardio and other activity and you can shed another lb or 2 a week.

Protein sources should be mostly from whole foods (lean meats, eggs, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, etc..) but protein shakes are ok as well

Okay mate, by moderate cards what are we speaking off? apologies for my terrible knowledge i need this shit spoon fed to me sometimes ha ha, cardio atm im lookin at 20 minutes running a day on the treadmill roughly 2km a day when im in the gym, 4-5 days a week

Top Bottom