Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to Cut Fat: Weights or Cardio First?

As Daisy said, be careful with the rotisserie chicken, if you don't like cottage cheese, you could replace your jello with a casein shake. Also try not to cheat for 2 days.

And last but not least, give it some time and Don't stress it!

Miss24k said:
As Daisy said, be careful with the rotisserie chicken, if you don't like cottage cheese, you could replace your jello with a casein shake. Also try not to cheat for 2 days.

And last but not least, give it some time and Don't stress it!

I know I can trust you guys so as of today, the rotisserie chicken is gone!!! And I'm cutting my cheat days to 2 cheat meals and one cheat dessert :p at least for the next three or four weeks. I will just prepare chicken breast for the week and bring it to work. What is a casein shake, or is that protein shake?

Casein is a type of protein. There are several different kinds, most people have Whey. Whey is great for a post workout shake, or even a pre workout shake. Whey is easily digestable and quickly utilized. That is good, except thatsince it is used FAST, it will not keep you full long nor is it a good end-of-the-day shake.

A good thing to do if you use shakes throughout the day or at night, is to mix proteins. Using a whey/casein , whey/egg, even whey/soy mixture will help lengthen the amount of time it is in they body - making you full longer but also maximizing the amount of time it is in the body so the body can really use it to help rebuild.

Only time you do not want a mixture is postworkout. Your post workout protein should be straight protein and maybe some simple carbs - no fat or complex carbs to slow down digestion.

Top Bottom