Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRUEsoldier Pics

dirty~d~ said:
Looking gooooooooooooood! Your schedule sounds pretty intense. Try not to wear yourself out. Your determination is quite obvious and that's GREAT! Any chance of seeing some leg shots??? :google: (I LOOOOOOOVE legs)

Thanks alot, schedule is pretty tight, but you do what you gotta do. I'll get some legs shots when I get some bigger legs...lol, I'll see what I can do ;)

glennds said:
good base. your back looks more impressive than i would have expected from your front pic after seeing the back pic. you need some more mass on your lats, shoulders, and arms. it will make your impressive tatts look more, well, impressive.

as a sidebar, what do you all think of tatts these days? i have been thinking of getting one or more but so many guys have them these days they are seeming kinda tired. i am considering getting one on the rear of one of my well developed calves to start. i really like forearms tatts ,but since i am an insurance man and wear short sleeves a lot with clients i thought it would be inappropriate...

Hey bro, thanks alot, i appreciate you keepin it real, I am really trying to focus on my lats, more, cuz it seems that they just dont seem to wan to grow. overall I want to get bigger all over, especially to bulk up the tats!!! I plan on sleeving the rest of my right arm, and going another on my left arm around my elbow. I fell in love with tats fast, and have quite a few that I want in the long run. I know what you mean about showing tat's though at work, we cant have any that show when wearing the Dress uniform, which isnt to bad, cuz it is long sleeve, high neck, and long pants...which makes all fair game except face, high neck and hands!

But beware tats are addicting, so if you get one, make sure your ready, cuz you will probably want a few more later, or sooner ;)

Not a bad start, similar build to what I have.

Lestat said:
Not a bad start, similar build to what I have.

yea its a begining, I got along way to go to get to exactly what I want, But I WILL get there no matter what you gotta chart out your goals and fucking take them....I'm still workin on the map on how to get to it though... ;)

Hell of a base. Back development looks like it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Hit it hard, and stick to the plan.

Coverguy said:
Hell of a base. Back development looks like it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Hit it hard, and stick to the plan.

Thanks bro, I plan on hittin it hard every day, I want a thick wide back, makes the whole body look wider!

Top Bottom