Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRUEsoldier Pics

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Here are a few pics of TRUEsoldier. Looking THICK! All comments welcome

4906270702front1-med.jpg

4906270702ba-med.jpg

supersizeme said:
looking good. nice work

Thanks bro, really just starting with a real routine, worked out for a few years, but really fucking speratic, and nothing serious, been trying to be a little dedicated for a couple months now, but now I'm focused with some goals....

WalkingBeast said:
Youll KILL that shit!! I can see your dedication!! LETS GET SOME MORE FEEDBACK!!!!!

thanks again bro, your an awesome motivator, you should be a drill sergeant or something!!!!!! keep up the good work

TRUEsoldier said:
thanks again bro, your an awesome motivator, you should be a drill sergeant or something!!!!!! keep up the good work

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: ThanX brother!! Keep KILLING that shit yourself!! It definately shows!!

Looking gooooooooooooood! Your schedule sounds pretty intense. Try not to wear yourself out. Your determination is quite obvious and that's GREAT! Any chance of seeing some leg shots??? :google: (I LOOOOOOOVE legs)

good base. your back looks more impressive than i would have expected from your front pic after seeing the back pic. you need some more mass on your lats, shoulders, and arms. it will make your impressive tatts look more, well, impressive.

as a sidebar, what do you all think of tatts these days? i have been thinking of getting one or more but so many guys have them these days they are seeming kinda tired. i am considering getting one on the rear of one of my well developed calves to start. i really like forearms tatts ,but since i am an insurance man and wear short sleeves a lot with clients i thought it would be inappropriate...

Top Bottom