Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT/HRT questions

I agree goin on 4T. If you have a legal script for whatever, peanut butter with Deca-Durabolin on wheat toast, your good to go. I mean, what else would you want? Have to find a legit HRT clinic and right folks who know what their doing legally, and thats where I stand also.

the deca was more or less a side question. Just to be clear, I was referring to TRT not deca alone.
Believe me, the first thing that came to mind was that the shit would get old after a year. Let alone the hassle of travel with it, script or not. Also the thought of what if maybe I decided to get out of the iron game someday, or got injured and couldnt do it. Then I would still have to poke every week. Dont worry I'm not all hot on the idea.

I'm an "old man" by the standards here... 53...

my weekly doses are:

175mg of test (1/4cc of supertest450 and 1/4cc of test-e) and (optionally, like now when I'm working up to a summer bod) 100mg of deca (1/2cc) in 1 stick on thursday AM (coming up in a few hours).

1/4mg of arimidex eod

250iu of hcg on days 4 and 5 of the week (just seems to work better than on days 5 and 6, balls stay noticeably larger)

15mg of winstrol (5mg tabs 3 times a day) on fri/sat/sun to raise the free test levels and give the libido a big boost :heart: (then off for 4 days)... I could use proviron for the same thing but I've got a few hundred tabs of winstrol....

"standard" dosing is around 100-125mg test a week along with the little tickles of hcg, no deca, no winstrol, arimidex as needed.

I'm an "old man" by the standards here... 53...

my weekly doses are:

175mg of test (1/4cc of supertest450 and 1/4cc of test-e) and (optionally, like now when I'm working up to a summer bod) 100mg of deca (1/2cc) in 1 stick on thursday AM (coming up in a few hours).

1/4mg of arimidex eod

250iu of hcg on days 4 and 5 of the week (just seems to work better than on days 5 and 6, balls stay noticeably larger)

15mg of winstrol (5mg tabs 3 times a day) on fri/sat/sun to raise the free test levels and give the libido a big boost :heart: (then off for 4 days)... I could use proviron for the same thing but I've got a few hundred tabs of winstrol....

"standard" dosing is around 100-125mg test a week along with the little tickles of hcg, no deca, no winstrol, arimidex as needed.

Hey old hack! JK
So I may have missed this somewhere but winny increases your libido while on test?

Top Bottom