Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Clinic Recommendations?

powerup79

Good Broly
Platinum
Hey guys I've been with Peter uncaged as my TRT Clinic for about 2 years now and everything's been fine. But lately they changed the way to go about getting the blood work done that's required. And they're overall just very difficult to work with. I stay with them because they're only $99 a month. Pharma grade test with a prescription so I can travel with it.

I'm in New Jersey so getting lab work is a real pain in the butt since I can't order my own. They used to just email me a form I had to bring in. Unfortunately they don't do that anymore and they have to fax it directly to the lab. Well the people at the lab are completely incompetent and really nasty in general. (LabCorp) And there's always miscommunication which leads to me showing up and not getting the blood work done.

So does anyone have a TRT clinic that is easy to deal with that is $99 a month they can refer me to?

I have to do it on the up and up so I have the prescription to travel with...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hey guys I've been with Peter uncaged as my TRT Clinic for about 2 years now and everything's been fine. But lately they changed the way to go about getting the blood work done that's required. And they're overall just very difficult to work with. I stay with them because they're only $99 a month. Pharma grade test with a prescription so I can travel with it.

I'm in New Jersey so getting lab work is a real pain in the butt since I can't order my own. They used to just email me a form I had to bring in. Unfortunately they don't do that anymore and they have to fax it directly to the lab. Well the people at the lab are completely incompetent and really nasty in general. (LabCorp) And there's always miscommunication which leads to me showing up and not getting the blood work done.

So does anyone have a TRT clinic that is easy to deal with that is $99 a month they can refer me to?

I have to do it on the up and up so I have the prescription to travel with...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

i dont know any myself im on self-trt, i dont bother with those pharmacies

but you can just search clinics + reviews and see what comes up

you know i found many of the reviews are paid for anyhow so hard to say really

I heard some Florida TRT clinics go country wide, maybe research it

I'm on self administered TRT 200mgs testosterone cypionate/week right now, dont bother with a clinic

Top Bottom