Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and acne

For many the acne issues occur when blood levels are changing and it seems to calm down once a level is reached and held. This means while just starting or coming off acne is pretty bad but once at a steady blood level things calm nicely. One reason it would, especially when on trt is too infrequent of injections causing blood levels to always be bouncing around.

Also if you havent tried it check into fish oil supplementation, shoot for a product with a 2:1 ratio of EPA/DHA.

Copy that would make sense since I was just starting TRT and never had done any AAS ever either. I take EFA but not sure of the ratio. Ill check into that! I also used to pin 3x week, breaking up the T into smaller amounts, but guess I got lazy and started pinning once a week...maybe Ill break it up and do 2x week injections to keep things more stable.

B5 and pure tea tree oil is the way to go. If you need this, hit me up. I can give you a company that sells pure ingredients. You should be improving within a week and clear within a month.

Top Bottom