Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and acne

Fatboy1984

I did a few cycles before i got on TRT. (have a script for it.. Very low natty T) I always got pretty bad acne during PCT for about a month. Than most of it would clear up. Ever since ive been on TRT my Acne hasnt gone away since my last cycle. Its been about 6 months. Im keeping my hormone levels stable. Im using 150 test Cyp once a week. Blood tests come back good. Test is in the high normal zone. Anyone now how i can fix this. Do you think it could be because i use HCG once every couple weeks? i take 5-800 usually. not running anything else. Im kinda scared of accutane. dont really want to use it.
Thanks guys

I did a few cycles before i got on TRT. (have a script for it.. Very low natty T) I always got pretty bad acne during PCT for about a month. Than most of it would clear up. Ever since ive been on TRT my Acne hasnt gone away since my last cycle. Its been about 6 months. Im keeping my hormone levels stable. Im using 150 test Cyp once a week. Blood tests come back good. Test is in the high normal zone. Anyone now how i can fix this. Do you think it could be because i use HCG once every couple weeks? i take 5-800 usually. not running anything else. Im kinda scared of accutane. dont really want to use it.
Thanks guys

I use a OTC product scrub/wash that works amazingly well.
All my close guys/gals use it and have super results.

i'm having the same problem, it's been 2 years, i tried many diff. lotions soaps ....... is there any med taken orally other than acutane cuz i'm afraid of it too , kinda lost hope lately :(

Ok , look ....as far as acne and accutane, I can tell you up front that accutane wipes all of the acne away like windex window cleaning. Accutane, yes is harsh BUT if you run it low-medium doses, you will be just fine. Of course, I took a liver protection, ate good whole foods, stayed clear of sugars as much as possible, and drank nothing but water. Let me tell you that I tried all sorts of meds like pads, saliytic acid washes and soaps, very strong antibiotics like minocycline, and that would make me real sick to my stomach and headaches,etc.
When I had no other choice, I tried the Accutane and let me tell you it was the best thing that happened to me! I had very severe acne and cyst, along with reg zits, and pimples. I had it on my chest, arms and upeer shoulders and no where else on my body. They were hurting me and felt like ingrown and swollen pimples but did not even have a head to them. In about a little over a month, the accutane wiped it clean, my skin was a little soft and raw but it went away. Now, when I look at myself, I cannot believe how clean my skin is and that is being honest. I still have some right now while I am cycling and I am taking a very, very small dose during my cycle to keep the acne under control or absolutely NO acne at all. I have one or two small little zits here and there BUT NO Acne!! I did this since I am prone to acne during cycling like last time when I had a severe breakout. I also tan naturally outside when I get the chance when cutting the lawn and yardwork and my skin right now is healthy and tanned.
PROPER DOSING, WATER, & WHOLE FOODS is the secret.

Ok , look ....as far as acne and accutane, I can tell you up front that accutane wipes all of the acne away like windex window cleaning. Accutane, yes is harsh BUT if you run it low-medium doses, you will be just fine. Of course, I took a liver protection, ate good whole foods, stayed clear of sugars as much as possible, and drank nothing but water. Let me tell you that I tried all sorts of meds like pads, saliytic acid washes and soaps, very strong antibiotics like minocycline, and that would make me real sick to my stomach and headaches,etc.
When I had no other choice, I tried the Accutane and let me tell you it was the best thing that happened to me! I had very severe acne and cyst, along with reg zits, and pimples. I had it on my chest, arms and upeer shoulders and no where else on my body. They were hurting me and felt like ingrown and swollen pimples but did not even have a head to them. In about a little over a month, the accutane wiped it clean, my skin was a little soft and raw but it went away. Now, when I look at myself, I cannot believe how clean my skin is and that is being honest. I still have some right now while I am cycling and I am taking a very, very small dose during my cycle to keep the acne under control or absolutely NO acne at all. I have one or two small little zits here and there BUT NO Acne!! I did this since I am prone to acne during cycling like last time when I had a severe breakout. I also tan naturally outside when I get the chance when cutting the lawn and yardwork and my skin right now is healthy and tanned.
PROPER DOSING, WATER, & WHOLE FOODS is the secret.
thx bro for sharing ur experience with us, how much is a low dose of accutane in mg and also i heard that it can cause a severe depression specially ppl who r prone to it like me, is this true?
thx again for ur replies :)

I never had back or chest zits in my life-ever..until I started HRT...it got disgusting....I asked my doc, he didnt nor did i want to do accutane because we are doing everything possible the holistic way.....he told me to get some sun every week, and gave me Biotin at 8mg every morning...I kid you not, in 3 weeks 90% of it is gone after being there for months....I go for a walk in the sun once a week if I can, get a little tan back there, and take the Biotin and it seems to be working...I have shower scrubs and zit pads, none of it seemed to help me...if anything it made them all bright red and irritated more...everyone must react different to those products

I never had back or chest zits in my life-ever..until I started HRT...it got disgusting....I asked my doc, he didnt nor did i want to do accutane because we are doing everything possible the holistic way.....he told me to get some sun every week, and gave me Biotin at 8mg every morning...I kid you not, in 3 weeks 90% of it is gone after being there for months....I go for a walk in the sun once a week if I can, get a little tan back there, and take the Biotin and it seems to be working...I have shower scrubs and zit pads, none of it seemed to help me...if anything it made them all bright red and irritated more...everyone must react different to those products

how many milligrams per day is ur intake?

how many milligrams per day is ur intake?

of HRT? 200mg Test week. The zits started when I was doing 300mg week Test and 200mg week Deca...but I dropped the Deca thinking it was the cause, but the zits continued for many months after dropping the Deca...

or Biotin? 8mg day.

of HRT? 200mg Test week. The zits started when I was doing 300mg week Test and 200mg week Deca...but I dropped the Deca thinking it was the cause, but the zits continued for many months after dropping the Deca...

or Biotin? 8mg day.

For many the acne issues occur when blood levels are changing and it seems to calm down once a level is reached and held. This means while just starting or coming off acne is pretty bad but once at a steady blood level things calm nicely. One reason it would, especially when on trt is too infrequent of injections causing blood levels to always be bouncing around.

Also if you havent tried it check into fish oil supplementation, shoot for a product with a 2:1 ratio of EPA/DHA.

Top Bottom