Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trouble Keeping Gains??? Help!!!

I needed to hear that :worried: :mix:

lol. I'd say 25-30% loss, but if anyone could gaurentee a 90% loss or close to it, of AAS gains, I doubt anybody would be on this forum spending paychecks, dealing with acne hairloss and god knows what else lol.

I've kept all of my strength and maybe 85% of muscle from my cycles

i think creatine pCT helps, more food. I honesatly didnt trin as hard as i could have so when i train hard after cycle i think the crash wont be as bad, like i only gained 90% but ill only drop to 80% instead of gaining 100% and droping to 70%.....

makes sense to me

just eat hard and lift, take crreatine and a pre w/o brotha.

My first Dbol cycle i gained 25lbs and kept 22.

So There you go.

RADAR

I eat a little bit more prot/carbs/cals after cycle than when on. Seems to work well...sorry man, just keep at it. 7 lean lbs is still a big difference

I hear ya man,its very frustrating. I gained 23 lbs on my last cycle, had lost just a little size & strength when I came off, I was pleased with it then I got hammered hard when that damn pollen got so bad, then had a family situation @ same time. I missed 2 wks straight in the gym. I peaked out @ 271 lbs while "on" & in no time I was 251 lbs. I struggled hard but finally got back to 260 lbs naturally. Im fixing to get back on after 3 months off. I usually go into pct with a bad attitude dwelling on how much im gonna loose. I kept a positive attitude this time telling myself I was gonna lift hard & fight to keep everything I could. It was working to until the 2 things I mentioned killed me lol. Im 12 lbs heavier than when I started my last cycle so I feel pretty good overall. I think your attitude going into pct is crucial. I'm working on mine.

Im currently on my first cycle right now, so i dont know alot. But i have done acouple M1T cycles before this one and got good gains from both of them. First cycle i only lost like 2 pounds after wards cause i was eating just as much. 2nd cycle i made the mistake of triing to get my fat off too early and i started out by barely eating alittle less after 2 weeks of being off M1T. I started to loose muscle and strength incredibly fast. It was the worst feeling. Anyway. Seriously i would try and eat even more than when you were on your cycle for a few months. Thats what im gonna do this time. im keeping every pound i possibly can, even if i gain acouple pounds of fat...... thats what cutting cycles are for.

this is where i like the tepered dose. when your test level crashes your body stops putting effort into anything other than figuring out how to fix the problem you caused it. it pulls from all of its resorces and leaves you in a bad situation because what you are trying to keep is excess, and its the latest addition of excess so it is naturally the first place your body will draw from. if you slowly taper off using hcg and pct during the taper you can avoid the crash and prevent a lot of the loss as long as you keep up with diet training and recovery. i actually liked using dbol for the taper when i came off. now i use suspension and ease back into my trt.

i watch my diet just as much on than off, i also load up heavy creatine when coming off, well i dont completely come off, 3 letters: HRT :p

hsould of used nolva also....

after cycle your always gonna lose the on look,..its sad but your still better and better off every cycle...just cant tell ...always keep photos of your progress

You will always deflate after a cycle, especially if you were running drugs like dbol and test. The only way to avoid it is to stay on a low dose of test, end of story.

You don't really think the pros cycle then run PCT do you? lol

Top Bottom