Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

triathalons

Supergirl -

Sorry I can't offer much in the way of training help. I finally got my ass in shape last year, ran my first marathon in December and am training for a sprint triathlon in April. I live a bit north of you and shooting for an FAU sponsored tri at Spanish Park in Boca Raton in early April. Its only a .25 mi ocean swim, 10 mi bike & a 5k run. You can find info at: http://www.shs.fau.edu/today/triathlon.htm

I'm loosely (very loosely) following a training plan out of Muscle Media magazine from early last year. There are lots of books on the subject, but I haven't found much online. Let me know if you come across anything.

Barry

Supergirl515 said:
Hey..
Just wondering if anyone here does triathalons and would wanna help me train for one?
thanx

I have a couple of friends who are pretty hardcore into them, I know they get allot of their info on Webpage’s. I will post some links as soon as I talk to them.

Post on the Sport Board or PM triguy or fhg43 as I think that they are triathaletes.

Top Bottom