Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren gyno

Definitely get yourself some caber when running tren cycles bro. AG-Guys has legit ancillaries, but also one should think about running Sarms1 GW to negate trends sides.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

AG also has caber in liquid form called dostinex. It's much easier on u than prami. Prami is loaded with sides. I couldn't handle it.

Hey everyone, I made a thread a few weeks ago about my gyno flare up bit I cannot find it now

Was running test ace @500mg and tren ace @250mg, since my gyno flare up I dropped the test dose to 250mg

I'm taking adex at .5ed and I have no pain or sensitivity, but there is a small lump on one nip

I have 2.5weeks of tren left and I plan to add test E and Mast E this week for an additional 6-8weeks, total time blasting will be 12-14wks

My question is should I wait till im off tren and see if that's causing it or zap the lump with letro now?

Probably progesterone/prolactin related. You may need some BROMO,,CABER or PRAMI
to keep things in control.

Top Bottom