Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren gyno

Hey everyone, I made a thread a few weeks ago about my gyno flare up bit I cannot find it now

Was running test ace @500mg and tren ace @250mg, since my gyno flare up I dropped the test dose to 250mg

I'm taking adex at .5ed and I have no pain or sensitivity, but there is a small lump on one nip

I have 2.5weeks of tren left and I plan to add test E and Mast E this week for an additional 6-8weeks, total time blasting will be 12-14wks

My question is should I wait till im off tren and see if that's causing it or zap the lump with letro now?

If the lump is from tren then it's progesterone gyno most likely. That is treatable with pramipexole. Prami is stable in liquid form and you can get it from a research chem/peptide site like the company I rep for. Cabergoline is the other alternative but it isn't stable in liquid so you need to get pharma grade tabs which research sites can't sell as it is illegal to sell research chems in pill form.

If your gyno is estro induced then anastrozole or letrozole should wipe it out. Anastrozole completely got rid of my gyno in two and a half weeks. Letro is known to wipe it out faster.

If the lump is from tren then it's progesterone gyno most likely. That is treatable with pramipexole. Prami is stable in liquid form and you can get it from a research chem/peptide site like the company I rep for. Cabergoline is the other alternative but it isn't stable in liquid so you need to get pharma grade tabs which research sites can't sell as it is illegal to sell research chems in pill form.

If your gyno is estro induced then anastrozole or letrozole should wipe it out. Anastrozole completely got rid of my gyno in two and a half weeks. Letro is known to wipe it out faster.

Yeah that's what I am thinking. Its just a small lump and I'm curious if the adex will wipe it out eventually

Hey everyone, I made a thread a few weeks ago about my gyno flare up bit I cannot find it now

Was running test ace @500mg and tren ace @250mg, since my gyno flare up I dropped the test dose to 250mg

I'm taking adex at .5ed and I have no pain or sensitivity, but there is a small lump on one nip

I have 2.5weeks of tren left and I plan to add test E and Mast E this week for an additional 6-8weeks, total time blasting will be 12-14wks

My question is should I wait till im off tren and see if that's causing it or zap the lump with letro now?

First of all, how do you figure this is prolactin related gynecomastia? Are your nipple leaking or do you have a hard lump? Arimidex can be a hit and miss when it comes to gyno suppression.

a few pointers:
1) your best bet is to get bloodwork to make sure you're on the right track
2) you need to do some reading, here you go:
Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cycle - Evolutionary.org
Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure V2.0 - Evolutionary.org

Thanks, I have been getting an ear full for not running prami /caber during this cycle so that's why I was assuming the tren had something to do with it

You guide doesn't specify what stage of gyno, I am assuming I wouldn't use the same protocol as someone with a set of D cups haha

Of course, but anti-gyno protocols are very subjective and a solution to generalize has to be made (after all we are on the internet). You can start version 2.0 cut down by 50% on timing and see how it works for you.

Thanks, I have been getting an ear full for not running prami /caber during this cycle so that's why I was assuming the tren had something to do with it

Prami has some nasty sides and it's not always optimal at all to combat gyno.

Of course, but anti-gyno protocols are very subjective and a solution to generalize has to be made (after all we are on the internet). You can start version 2.0 cut down by 50% on timing and see how it works for you.

Prami has some nasty sides and it's not always optimal at all to combat gyno.
OK thanks for the info bro
I was very doubtful the lump was caused by tren, I am only taking 250mg lol, have you heard of people being more sensitive to short easter test when it comes to gyno? I've ran around 800mg of cyp before and never had any sides, but when I ran 350-400mg of prop last time I developed a lump. I heard long easter aromatizes more but I really have no clue

OK thanks for the info bro
I was very doubtful the lump was caused by tren, I am only taking 250mg lol, have you heard of people being more sensitive to short easter test when it comes to gyno? I've ran around 800mg of cyp before and never had any sides, but when I ran 350-400mg of prop last time I developed a lump. I heard long easter aromatizes more but I really have no clue

The spikes with short esters can make you more susceptible to side effects, including gyno. Of course, that's going to be subjective to your own sensitivity to estrogen. I have plenty of clients who I push to choose a longer ester test base on both cutting and bulking runs.

Top Bottom