Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren for size?

yes i agree run ace for your first time. E is a longer ester more suited for those who want less injections and don't mind it sticking around longer in the body. if its your first run then you may not like the bad sides from tren and will want that stuff out of your body ASAP

Caber! Or another type of dopamine inhibitor

exactly.. its a must run with tren.

and caber will also boost sex drive and help you sleep (with most guys atleast)

i sleep like a baby on tren thanks to caber I believe (never ran tren without it so that is my guess) and you don't need much at all.. a very small bite of a .5 tab every 4 days will work.

exactly.. its a must run with tren.

and caber will also boost sex drive and help you sleep (with most guys atleast)

i sleep like a baby on tren thanks to caber I believe (never ran tren without it so that is my guess) and you don't need much at all.. a very small bite of a .5 tab every 4 days will work.

I understand that caber comes recommended for tren cycles but isn't prami the same thing?
And if not, what is the difference?

I understand that caber comes recommended for tren cycles but isn't prami the same thing?
And if not, what is the difference?

They're both dopamine inhibitors! I've been told prami has more sides tho...

Wow I am outta the tren loop. Used to run it often when ya pretty much had to make it yourself. Wth is Caber and how does it affect you?

Wow I am outta the tren loop. Used to run it often when ya pretty much had to make it yourself. Wth is Caber and how does it affect you?

Dopamine inhibitor bro! I think the google can explain it better than I can but... It's all in the progestin... It helps prevent the progestin overload which tren and Deca are capable of... Too much progestin and sever gyno and sides can come on... That's why u don't run nolva with tren or Deca also!

cabergoline will make you crazy horny, youll think about sex constantly, and the weird thing with cab is you will turn into don juan...also you can have sex, and do round two in less than 5 minutes. And sometimes not even stop between ...multiple O's....it also blocks the fear/risk taking part of your brain.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I have done many cycles in my past. Mainly just trt and a cycle a year it so now. Anyway used both tren and deca multiple times with no bromo. In fact I quit all AI's years ago. Never had an issue. I think I'll run tren enan @300 and test cyp@600 next time around. Hopefully sooner than later!

That's for the help. Again, sorry to thread jack.

I have done many cycles in my past. Mainly just trt and a cycle a year it so now. Anyway used both tren and deca multiple times with no bromo. In fact I quit all AI's years ago. Never had an issue. I think I'll run tren enan @300 and test cyp@600 next time around. Hopefully sooner than later!

That's for the help. Again, sorry to thread jack.

I never run an AI either. never had a problem with estrogen. Or nandrolones for that matter. Just hold extra water. Definatley going to run it to keep water off this time.

^^^ i bloat like a dead fish if i don't run an AI.

not the look I am looking for. i hate the moon face.

but if you don't care and just want strength and size then i'm not gonna tell you to run an AI except that your recovery will be a bit smoother

Top Bottom