Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and test cycle ?

regardless i think everyone agrees the OP after just 9 months training and very amateurish stats is far from ready to mess with an advanced compound like tren.

Couldn't have said it better.....reminds me of Taylor Wooton, the baseball player in Texas who juiced and then killed himself. His father made MacGuire cry in the congressional steroid Mitchell Report hearings in that movie "Bigger Faster Stronger." I'm doing my 1st tren cycle and I'm about 8 cycles deep and have a degree focused on exercise physiology and nutrition. I can remember my 1st time going higher than 300 mgs of test and I felt crazy. I can't imagine being 21 on tren. I don't think some people realize how foreign some anabolic compounds are. Tren is exponentially more androgenic and anabolic than test.

Keep us posted kid!

Ais shouldnt be needed and can hinder gains. But I'm done talking about this, you have your opinion and I have mine!

They can IF used in excess amounts. Otherwise there's no problem. You're putting out shit with no explanation or reason.

Woow sense when can an ai hinder gains? To much of an ai yes but not a low dose of an ai...

Using an aromatase inhibitor, estrogen levels still remain low, as we are actively preventing the body from doing what it's trying to do. That means the body will keep signaling for more estrogen while waiting for the testosterone levels to reduce. There's truth that aromatase inhibitors make the body want to produce MORE aromatase, since it's not seeing the estrogen production increase that it's looking for. There's also potential for ending up with too little estrogen. Both of these scenarios can result in a rebound type effect where once the aromatase inhibitor is stopped, the body stays in overdrive trying to make estrogen, which cause levels to spike.

Using an aromatase inhibitor, estrogen levels still remain low, as we are actively preventing the body from doing what it's trying to do. That means the body will keep signaling for more estrogen while waiting for the testosterone levels to reduce. There's truth that aromatase inhibitors make the body want to produce MORE aromatase, since it's not seeing the estrogen production increase that it's looking for. There's also potential for ending up with too little estrogen. Both of these scenarios can result in a rebound type effect where once the aromatase inhibitor is stopped, the body stays in overdrive trying to make estrogen, which cause levels to spike.

If one runs a-dex on (a blocker) and exemestane off (a suicide inhibitor), you're usually good to go. But when discussing endocrinology everybody is different.

Ais shouldnt be needed and can hinder gains. But I'm done talking about this, you have your opinion and I have mine!

But you expressed concern about too much aromatase with higher bf being your reasoning for saying you should only cycle with low bf, an ai solves that concern.

Don't write it off as opinion-based differences without significance because you didn't think it all the way through.

The reason I even say anything is because something absurd was said and needed to be fixed. I'm not looking to start a pissing match, I just want rational, logical, accurate advice and comments being given. I encourage the discussion, no need to "be done" about anything.

if you are stacking 8 things and 2 of them are DHT's then those can serve as an AI.

but a newb running test 500mg a week the first time should definately be running an AI from start to finish no questions asked. if gains get affected then so be it. not worth getting gyno or going into pct with high estrogen levels

Aromasin is perfect.. letro is too harsh. there is a balance that you need.

Top Bottom