Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and test cycle ?

Just stop bro you need to get atleast 15% and less bf...b smart this shit isnt a game

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Lose fat yes, 10% gtfo. You don't have to be that lean to cycle.

10% Makes for the best lean gains with the least amount of sides. And youre correct you don't HAVE to be that lean to cycle, no shit. But it is the safest and best way to do it.

No offense but I thought u had to be over 21 to post on the aas section

Also there was a few studies out that showed better muscle gains around 10-12%

No offense but I thought u had to be over 21 to post on the aas section

Also there was a few studies out that showed better muscle gains around 10-12%

5) We do not condone advising people under the age of 21 to use AAS.

Just don't want to see you in trouble, I saw someone around your age giving advice on here and one of the mods made it a point for him not to do that

10% Makes for the best lean gains with the least amount of sides. And youre correct you don't HAVE to be that lean to cycle, no shit. But it is the safest and best way to do it.

Says who?

That's completely illogical.

Someone at 15% vs @ 10% would make an equal amount of lean muscle gain, all else being equal. Implying that you would make less muscle gain because you are carrying an extra 10 lbs of fat is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Also, if you were 15% and ran tren, with some gw, you will just end up losing more total fat, and end up being nearly every bit as lean, with the same muscle gain as you would if you started at 10% bf if you diet correctly.

Obviously, we won't disagree that someone fat and out of shape has no business using steroids.

Top Bottom