Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and test cycle ?

come on guys use common sense here. a natty 21 year old who has been training for 9 months isn't gonna be a muscular short 180 pounds.. its gonna be all fat.

we already tried to help this guy in his previous threads, he doesn't want to listen.... he will learn the hard way

Bf is between 22-27 . Ok full story ive lost 20kg and i wanna lose the last 10kg coz its really hard im dieting and excersing going to gym 5-6 a week

Bf is between 22-27 . Ok full story ive lost 20kg and i wanna lose the last 10kg coz its really hard im dieting and excersing going to gym 5-6 a week

Lose the BF%. No cycle should be ran above 10%.

Ok so ive already started if i stop now would anything happen ive only injected twice u guys are scaring me now

Why the fuck does everyone think roids help with weight loss and post surgery recovery?

What next? They make you taller?

jesus that's insane amount of tren, you ony need 300-400mg tops,,, cut the doses in half or run the risk of aborting the cycle early due to stress

Top Bottom