Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and test cycle ?

Says who?

That's completely illogical.

Someone at 15% vs @ 10% would make an equal amount of lean muscle gain, all else being equal. Implying that you would make less muscle gain because you are carrying an extra 10 lbs of fat is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Also, if you were 15% and ran tren, with some gw, you will just end up losing more total fat, and end up being nearly every bit as lean, with the same muscle gain as you would if you started at 10% bf if you diet correctly.

Obviously, we won't disagree that someone fat and out of shape has no business using steroids.

First, high endogenous estrogen levels in men come from high aromatase activity. Aromatase is the enzyme that converts androstenedione and testosterone into estrone and estradiol. Aromatase is found most prevalently in fat cells, hence the more body fat a man has, the more aromatase hence the more estrogen. When a person who has a high levels of endogenous estrogen and adds an exogenous drug that aromatizes, that person is just going to raise his estrogen levels even more and more than likely just get fatter (increase fat cells).

Moreover, excess body fat, will likely cause a spike in estrogen and return lower testosterone levels. Consequently, you are worse off than when you began the cycle because you added fat and lowered your testosterone levels. I noticed this problem is prevalent on these boards.

Again buddy I said you dont HAVE to be that lean to cycle, but it is the most optimal.

I agree, 15% is actually pretty ideal to run a cycle

depends on your age. 15% body fat for a 40 year old is the same as a 20 year old who is 10% body fat. just the way it is for a male.

we all had 8 packs when we were younger, as you get older its not so easy as your metabolism slows down

also not everyone shreds on tren. a huge chunk of the population is insulin sensitive and will add body fat on anabolic compounds. I don't care how solid your diet is.. some guys will still gain fat on tren.. and on the flipside some guys will shred up on tren even on a shitty diet. but once you come off tren you get a boomerang effect

a perfect example of how in fitness its an individual thing and you cannot throw a big net on everyone and expect the same results. if that was true in our fitness competition everyone would have ended up like PLJ and went from looking like shit to looking like a god on a beach in Miami taking professional pics with a hottie in 16 weeks

regardless i think everyone agrees the OP after just 9 months training and very amateurish stats is far from ready to mess with an advanced compound like tren.

First, high endogenous estrogen levels in men come from high aromatase activity. Aromatase is the enzyme that converts androstenedione and testosterone into estrone and estradiol. Aromatase is found most prevalently in fat cells, hence the more body fat a man has, the more aromatase hence the more estrogen. When a person who has a high levels of endogenous estrogen and adds an exogenous drug that aromatizes, that person is just going to raise his estrogen levels even more and more than likely just get fatter (increase fat cells).

Moreover, excess body fat, will likely cause a spike in estrogen and return lower testosterone levels. Consequently, you are worse off than when you began the cycle because you added fat and lowered your testosterone levels. I noticed this problem is prevalent on these boards.

Because it's impossible to use an AI, or use a non-aromatizing compound (tren being one of them).

It's really a moot point if you actually know what you're doing.

Because it's impossible to use an AI, or use a non-aromatizing compound (tren being one of them).

It's really a moot point if you actually know what you're doing.

Ais shouldnt be needed and can hinder gains. But I'm done talking about this, you have your opinion and I have mine!

Top Bottom