Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treasure's new life: a journal

January 31
Breakfast:
5 egg whites
1 egg
5oz BSCB
1 caffeine pill
Liquid Multivitamin
Liquid B complex
Totals: 307 calories, 0 Carbs, 9g Fat, 55g Protein

Snack:
1c Skim Milk
35g Muscle Milk
1oz Veggie chips
Totals: 363 calories, 36g Carbs, 13g Fats, 25g Protein

Lunch:
1c Brown Rice
1c Crawfish Etoufee
Totals: 307 calories, 49g Carbs, 3g Fats, 19g Protein

Snack 2:
1c Skim Milk
35g Muscle Milk
Totals: 233 Calories, 21g Carbs, 6g Fat, 24g Protein

Dinner:
5.9oz Pork shoulder roast
1/2c Spinach
1/2c turnip greens
1/2 Baked sweet potato
Totals: 481 calories, 19g Carbs, 23g fats, 49g Protein

Day's totals:
Calories: 1691
Carbs: 126
Fat: 54
Protein: 173

Last edited:
January 31
Breakfast:
5 egg whites
1 egg
5oz BSCB
1 caffeine pill
Liquid Multivitamin
Liquid B complex
Totals: 307 calories, 0 Carbs, 9g Fat, 55g Protein

Snack:
1c Skim Milk
35g Muscle Milk
1oz Veggie chips
Totals: 363 calories, 36g Carbs, 13g Fats, 25g Protein

Lunch:
1c Brown Rice
1c Crawfish Etoufee
Totals: 307 calories, 49g Carbs, 3g Fats, 19g Protein

Snack 2:
1c Skim Milk
35g Muscle Milk
Totals: 233 Calories, 21g Carbs, 6g Fat, 24g Protein

Dinner:
5.9oz Pork shoulder roast
1/2c Spinach
1/2c turnip greens
1/2 Baked sweet potato
Totals: 481 calories, 19g Carbs, 23g fats, 49g Protein

Day's totals:
Calories: 1691
Carbs: 126
Fat: 54
Protein: 173

Hey Treasure - the diet for this day looks pretty bang on! How did you feel that day?

I know I was hungry most of the day, amazingly enough. Other than that, I don't remember feeling anything remarkable.

Yeah, nothing special, to be honest. *shrugs*

February 1st
Breakfast:
6 egg whites
1 egg
6.6oz BSCB
Liquid Multivitamin
Liquid B complex
Caffeine pill
Totals: 372 calories, 0g Carbs, 10g Fat, 68g Protein

Snack 1:
1c Skim milk
35g Muscle Milk
5oz Celery Sticks
Totals: 255 calories, 26g Carbs, 6g Fat, 25g Protein

Lunch:
1/2c Spinach
1/2c Turnip Greens
1 Baked Sweet potato
6oz BSCB
Totals: 328 Calories, 31g Carbs, 5g Fat, 42g Protein

Snack 2:
Nothing. (Bad I know.)

Dinner:
5.3oz BSCB
1 Baked Sweet potato
1c turnip greens
1 Tbsp Chipotle Ranch Sauce
Totals: 401 Calories, 33g Carbs, 14g Fat, 38g Protein

Daily Totals:
Calories:
Carbs: 91
Fat: 35
Protein: 174

Treasure...I'm so sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This week has been a blur. I think your diet is looking pretty good and you seem to be staying consistent, which is great. As you start exercising more, you'll probably find yourself a little more hungry and definitely have room to increase the calories if you need to, even if you just needed something extra for that one day.

I'm in the same position you talked about in that pm about having a plan. For me, I need to sit down and plan out the meals for the week and then cook them up ahead of time. Most of them, that is...so I'd do that for breakfast and lunch and have a few extra containers with suppers in the freezer. I like to cook supper since I have the kiddo too but it's good to have that go to. It's when I leave it and just go with the flow, I get into trouble, which is about where I am now. Time to firm up the plan!!

For exercising...do you have any ideas about how often you'd want to workout? Not the walking but the other stuff. We could help you set up say a 4 day routine for home or you could look at doing more of a full body type thing, 3 days a week, to start.

Thanks for getting back to me Cali. I completely understand how busy life can be. No worries.

As for how often I'd like to work out, when I was competing I absolutely loved my twice a days. Right now, I really don't know what the best option is. I mean, I'm doing my cardio as twice a days as a way to cheat and get more spoons, but that doesn't exactly apply to lifting. I know I need to work my core pretty hard so that I can repair the damage from my c-section this past April, and prevent further back injuries. Other than that.... No, clue. I'll take whatever advice/suggestions ya'll can make.

So yesterday was my cheat day due it being my natal anniversary.

Breakfast was my standard, and then we headed out the door for the day. I didn't eat again until we had a late lunch, but that was a steak fajita salad. Dinner was a steak (didn't weigh it, didn't care at the time), baked sweet potato, steamed asparagus, and 1 small slice of cheese cake.

Today, I've logged everything, but haven't put it into my logger to get my macros.

Breakfast:
2 eggs
6 egg whites
BSCB

Lunch:
A steak

Snack 2:
1c Skim Milk
35g Muscle milk

Dinner:
BSCB
Baked sweet potato
carrots
apple
(I was getting bored with the greens and wanted some sweets) I'm on my 5th 24oz bottle of water for today. So a new PR on my water consumption.

So there's the last couple days.

So a brief update:

I've been sticking to the following diet (as best as possible):
Meal one - protein & carbs - 1/2 cup oats, 6 egg whites, veggies (1 cup spinach & 1/4 cup peppers), can also use onions & mushrooms
301 cals / 39 carbs / 3 fat / 38 protein

Meal two - protein & fat source - salad with veggies, 6oz chicken breast, fat free Italian dressing, drizzle fish oil over salad
343 cals / 18 carbs (from veggies) / 13 fat / 46 protein

Meal three - 1 cup skim or almond milk, 35g muscle milk, 10 almonds
339 cals / 21 carbs / 15 fat / 28 protein

Meal four - carbs & protein - pre-workout - should be eaten 1.5-2 hrs before workout - 1/2 cup brown rice, 6oz chicken breast
348 cals / 22 carbs / 5 fat / 33 protein

Meal five - protein meal - 4 oz pork lion ( my calculator didn't have a 'lean' option so you may be able to have more), 2 cups turnip greens
269 cals / 12 carbs / 12 fat / 27 protein

This diet led me to discovering/realizing I'm VERY carb sensitive, so I've been cutting down/out carbs from non-fruit and veggie sources.

As of this morning I'm down to 239 after a quite lengthy plateau. I'm hoping to see this forward progress continue.

Top Bottom