Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traveling

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are f*n idiots. ive traveled multiple times with oral and vials w needles. domestic and international. everything was fine. chill out guys

You chill out and be more respectful, we don't talk like that here, i predict you won't be here long with that kind of attitude.

How does everyone think the pros and national level competitors do it? They just check it in their bag. Yes there is a chance of getting caught but be smart don't bring the pharmacy 2 or 3 vials all u need.

I'd transfer oil to a sterile vial if you are putting in a checked bag. And put in with your shaving kit.

Mailing will be best. But there can also be substantial penalties if you get caught. Not sure if its true or a rumor but I've heard many times USPS must have a warrant to open your package but ups / fed ex can do whatever they want as they are a private company

I post needles and related equipment and carry any gear in my checked baggage. I fly across Australia on a weekly basis and have never had any trouble. Worse case scenario, if you only have minimal quantities then its for personal use.

I do it regularly and even had a paper in my bags stating they searched my bag it was laying right on top of a 30 ml bottle of winstrol. I always pull my labels off an try to only take what I need TSA got more shit to worry about than a few needles in your checked luggage

wow this thread is breaking the rules but let me chime in.

first off when you ship with UPS or fed ex a lot of times they use USPS to deliver the items and they just charge you more and pocket the difference. thats how they make their money. you think UPS or fedex can afford to deliver to rural areas where there isn't an office for 150-250+ miles? your 1 package isn't worth all that in gas and time wasted if the poor fuck has to drive 3 hours there and 3 hours back to deliver your shit. they dump it off to USPS and then they are the ones who deliver it since they have post offices in every town

second off fedex and UPS are both publicly traded companies.. not privately owned lol, they are billion dollar companies, you think they are just some local mom and pop place that rides horses around town delivering packages? . USPS is a GSE, it isn't the big bad 'gubment' and has nothing to do with the government lol. just cause the name is US postal service doesn't mean its the feds delivering your shit. the people who work for them are unionized employees, and many are ex military. they aren't gonna pull out a badge and arrest you, they would have to call someone to come do that. the dudes who work for FDX or UPS are just kids making 12 bucks an hour, they aren't gonna arrest you either. go to a ups or fedex store and see for yourself. however as someone said they can and they will ask you what you are shipping and they will sometimes ask for you to open it up.. why? cause they can!! USPS is a far safer choice for this reason. they will only ask if you have something that is breakeable or liquids etc. they won't open it up.

now when you board a plane you are fucking with the wrong bitches. TSA can and will arrest your ass for having anything illegal. so if you want to take that risk then you better have proof what you have is a Rx.. anyone who got away with it was lucky cause i'm sure some of those guys know what steroids look like and if you are caught expect to take a walk into an office.

so the lesson is its far smarter to send your shit then try and board a plane with it. and even smarter to leave that shit at home.. the ONLY advice you will ever get from me is LEAVE THAT SHIT HOME!

I do it regularly and even had a paper in my bags stating they searched my bag it was laying right on top of a 30 ml bottle of winstrol. I always pull my labels off an try to only take what I need TSA got more shit to worry about than a few needles in your checked luggage

it wasn't TSA checking your luggage thats why. it was the airline checked bag lady who makes about 9.50 an hour. that wasn't TSA. if it was your ass would of been grass.

and you are lucky she didn't call anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom