Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traveling

Status
Not open for further replies.

automaticj5

I'd assume I can't fly with needles and juice... Even on the checked bag correct? How about bottles of anavar and Winstrol? Any thoughts or experiences with this?

Thanks guys. Flying in the us to the us....

NO YOU should not.. TSA will randomly search your bags and the needles will show up on the xray machine and they will search your bags. They will then arrest you and charge you with a felony. Ship your compounds and needles to your address you will be ahead of time,

NO YOU should not.. TSA will randomly search your bags and the needles will show up on the xray machine and they will search your bags. They will then arrest you and charge you with a felony. Ship your compounds and needles to your address you will be ahead of time,

Ditto bro!

Should I just take to ups? Already boxed?

no, let them box your felony level drugs for you:FRlol:

on an important note, if it is going via air, you must make sure the vial are in a sealed air-tight bag--the pressure difference can cause the gear to leak out through the pin holes.

also must be packed well--one broken vial and everyone (b/c of regulations) will know that is what...

no, let them box your felony level drugs for you:FRlol:

on an important note, if it is going via air, you must make sure the vial are in a sealed air-tight bag--the pressure difference can cause the gear to leak out through the pin holes.

also must be packed well--one broken vial and everyone (b/c of regulations) will know that is what...

That's why I ship USPS Ground. Cheap, easy and still pretty frickin' fast.

you guys are f*n idiots. ive traveled multiple times with oral and vials w needles. domestic and international. everything was fine. chill out guys

you guys are f*n idiots. ive traveled multiple times with oral and vials w needles. domestic and international. everything was fine. chill out guys

I should ban you for being such an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom