Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traps

I do different exercises all the time for them but the main ones for me is shrugs, db and barbell. I have thrown in concentration barbell shrugs very slow and hold at the top. And I'm not sure what the proper name is but I use the cable row bench and put the rope on the cable. Instead of rowing like a traditional row, bring it up toasted your chin. I usually put low weight on the pin and concentrate on form. Those have worked along with others but those are my favorites.

Yeah I know what you're talking about I like those too. You can really feel it at the back of the traps

Yeah I know what you're talking about I like those too. You can really feel it at the back of the traps
Try doing shrugs behind the back. Hold the barbell behind you, front of your hands facing forward. Bend your back slightly. Try doing them light with good form first and see how you respond. The pump will hit you like a train if you do it right, that's for damn sure.

I saw actually two different sets of clowns that do the shoulder roll at the top of the shrug. I can't imagine why that seems safe and effective. I think people over think the shrug. Keep it simple and they will grow.

I saw actually two different sets of clowns that do the shoulder roll at the top of the shrug. I can't imagine why that seems safe and effective. I think people over think the shrug. Keep it simple and they will grow.

Yeah I don't roll my shoulders. 10 years ago when I was in high school my wrestling couch told me that's a good way to injure myself and it's an unnecessary movement

Deadlifts hit my traps the best.

Top Bottom