Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traps

Sherk

What's the best way to work traps? Everything is growing and getting stronger but my traps seem to be falling behind. Any suggestions?

I either do barbells shrugs, or close-grip upright rows. Not sure if they are the best but I like doing them.

heavy deadlifts and barbell power shrugs...
the human back is designed for dynamic lifting... genearally, better results are seen from this heavy, explosive work...

pics of my back in my gallery...

Moya: holly shit balls bro I did those before my usual trap routine and I wanted to quit half way through. That's a really good way to get a crazy burn. I think I just found my new favorite routine. I usually don't sweat like I did today. Thanx a million for that. My traps haven't ever felt like this. Looking forward to the results of this new routine.

Very satisfied. Wish I would've worked them in a few years ago but better late than never

I find my traps only REALLY grew when I did medium weight barbell shrugs with lots of volume, seperseted that with dumbell shrugs. Heavy weights on shrugs didnt do shit for my traps

Top Bottom