Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transmerdal Formestane

Great so formastane works just like aromasin does? Also, I know at higher doses this stuff can become a very weak PH, but if using at the recommended estro control dosages 100-200mg daily, would there be any estro rebound when stopping this stuff?

I also got this from another research site,
Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) is an aromatase inhibitor which significantly reduces plasma levels of estrogen and has shown antitumour activity in postmenopausal women with breast cancer. Objective response rates in heavily pretreated patients with advanced breast cancer generally range between 20 and 30% during treatment with intramuscular formestone 250 or 500mg once every 2 weeks, and a further 20 to 30% of patients experience disease stabilisation. The median duration of response is between 8 and 14 months.

If I understand correctly wouldnt that mean that ppl are responding to form for between 8-14months give or take?? IS that what that means? Just want to know if I can use form on longer 16-20 week cycles???

I'm tempted to just order formestane powder again and make another injectable- maybe tweak the formula and make it better than I did last time. It's good stuff. But, the goop I made last time wouldn't be fit for anyone but a mad scientist/human guinea pig.

How has forma-stanzol been on cycle for any of you bro's?? I've been sitting on 3 bottles and haven't tried it yet.

Yep, looks good and all.

My last question is I know formestane is an AI that act like aromasin, but it also converts into a very weak androgen. My only concern is that when i stop taking Form I would get a rebound effect, but form is supposed to be a suicide inhibitor thus no rebound at all!!!

But a guy told me he has heard of a few ppl who get a rebound from form whcih scares me but I just dont understand how thats possible if form really is a suicide inhibitor...

A guy told you? lmao

Formastane ability to convert to a light androgen is dose dependent and when used at the higher end this can happen. This makes it a remarkable compound that can be used in many ways depending on the way you dose it.. Regardless of how you dose it though its use as a on cycle estrogen and progesterone reducing compound is awesome.

Now if you are using it during pct then the dosing should be kept low.

The product forma-stanzol not only has formastane but it also has 7,8 - Benzoflavone , a phytoserms that works like a serm but with out the shitty side effects that come along with using most serms.

Chrysin 4mg a natural estrogen reducing compound.
DIM helps put estrogen conversion more in favor of good estrogen rather then bad. There is a difference.

and then of course Horse Chestnut seed extract which draws water out of the skin helping to reduce the bloated look..

So all in all when it comes to keeping off bloat or reducing the chance of gyn during a cycle forma-stanzol is perfect. Use a lot if you are on a high dosed cycle or prone to sides. Or use a little if you are on a lighter cycle.

As for pct just use a light dose 5 pumps am and pm. This gives you just enough estrogen reduction as well as serm activity. dollar for dollar you get more for your money with this product.
phytoserms
Phytoserm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also got this from another research site,
Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) is an aromatase inhibitor which significantly reduces plasma levels of estrogen and has shown antitumour activity in postmenopausal women with breast cancer. Objective response rates in heavily pretreated patients with advanced breast cancer generally range between 20 and 30% during treatment with intramuscular formestone 250 or 500mg once every 2 weeks, and a further 20 to 30% of patients experience disease stabilisation. The median duration of response is between 8 and 14 months.

If I understand correctly wouldnt that mean that ppl are responding to form for between 8-14months give or take?? IS that what that means? Just want to know if I can use form on longer 16-20 week cycles???

No thats just how cancer responds.

i have heard feedback from many customers who have ordered and used this, and i haven't spoken to anyone who was displeased yet!

Top Bottom