Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transmerdal Formestane

Forma-Stanozolol is a great product and I highly recommend it be part of everyones cycle!

I love this stuff and will post results on it soon

FORMA-STANOZOLOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST! If one wanted to prevent prolactin, estrogen, progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle.
FORMA-STANOZOLOL does not!
If you have not tried this amazing compound -you're missing out!

formastan is a suicide aromatace inhibitor aka 0 rebound effect. In order for it to convert to a androgen strong enough to cause a rebound effect or shut down it would take upwards of 800-1000mg a day. The dosing needed to reduce estrogen and progesterone is no where near this amount.
forma-stanzol not only has formastane in it it has other estrogen reducing compounds and 7,8 Benzoflavone

7,8 Benzoflavone. This neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression of GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex. (6,7,21-23)

7,8 benzoflavone also have positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effects. (10-13) By having natural anti-anxiety properties, 7,8-benzoflavone my help improve general self-confidence and well being. And ingredients that act as a phytoserms Phytoserm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway you look at it its far superior for on cycle use and or pct use.

I'm using right now for my on cycle and it is really working well with me. No bloat, no gyno issues,etc. I am very satisfied and will aslo agree with Radar on his above mentioned post!! ^^^^^^

I'm using right now for my on cycle and it is really working well with me. No bloat, no gyno issues,etc. I am very satisfied and will aslo agree with Radar on his above mentioned post!! ^^^^^^

Nice!!!!!!!

I'm starting my cycle in a few days and formastanzolol will be my on cycle AI.

Forma is super legit and it's OTC. Needto's product is the best forma product on the market. I'm not just saying that cause N2's my boy. It's a fact jack!

There are no rebound effects with Formestane due to its mechanisms, it blocks DHT conversion from Testosterone, and makes you feel like King Kong, you really cannot ask for more. The 7,8 Benzoflavone will protect your HPTA, so Formastanozol is full of WIN!

My best run with Forma has been stacked with HCGenerate and Sustain Alpha.

Focking insane libido stack.

Nuts!!!! Pun intended.

Top Bottom