Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

Re: done bulking

Onerep you have to look it up under view then source then you got to weed thru the crap to find the .jpg.

dj1000 said:
What are your stats in the avatar pic?
5'6" about 172lbs. Arms are about 16.5", quads are around 23", calves 16". That's all the measurements I remember off the top of my head.

Let's try these:

46636pfwg.jpg

46636sob.jpg

46636tricep.jpg

46636backbi.jpg

46636hrdwre.jpg

Excellent work man!! To look at your pics at the beginning of this post and see your contest pics is a real motivation for anyone. Thanks for posting up pics and all the info, I am sure you are helping everyone by seeing first hand how hard work and dedication pays off. I will begin cutting soon and can only hope my end results are as good as yours, especially leaning out while maintaining muscle. One again, nice work and thanks for all the updates!

dj1000 said:
Excellent work man!! To look at your pics at the beginning of this post and see your contest pics is a real motivation for anyone. Thanks for posting up pics and all the info, I am sure you are helping everyone by seeing first hand how hard work and dedication pays off. I will begin cutting soon and can only hope my end results are as good as yours, especially leaning out while maintaining muscle. One again, nice work and thanks for all the updates!
Thanks bro, it has been an evolution. I hope this thread helps some people see that if you put into practice, some of the things that are talked about in this site, you can make a positive change in your physique. I'm by no means a guru or think I know everything about everything. I know what works for me though. If you have some questions and think I can help or need some advice, holler at me.

dj1000 said:

I concur! The sequence of pics is great for motivation and is a testament to your effort and determination. You've already accomplished what most of us can only wish for!! Good luck in your ongoing prep :)

TrailerParkTrash said:
I concur! The sequence of pics is great for motivation and is a testament to your effort and determination. You've already accomplished what most of us can only wish for!! Good luck in your ongoing prep :)
Thanks, maing. I hope to be a light heavyweight this time next year. Perhaps I will be able to document that transformation as well.

Top Bottom