Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

Re: done bulking

You are a machine!!!!!!! A total machine!

Hey what do you lift? Or is that posted somewhere in here in the past 11 pages...

Thanks Bran and Sweed. I'm not too sure what my maxes are, but I usually work out with 275 for reps on the bench and I'll usually get up to around 415 for squats. I don't go much over 295 for dead lifts. I'm sure I can do more, but despite my username, a one rep maximum doesn't mean much to me.

I have no idea what I max I just care about working weights
damn those are big working weights for a guy who weighs 175
thanks for not letting me down, ok now let's get working on that light heavyweight class!!!! :)

Bran987 said:
I have no idea what I max I just care about working weights
damn those are big working weights for a guy who weighs 175
thanks for not letting me down, ok now let's get working on that light heavyweight class!!!! :)
I'm not in "full bulk mode" yet. If I compete in July I'll need to weigh about 164 to be in the weight class that I need to be in. After that it's swoleup.com time.

Bran987 said:
can you keep the cuts for another whole 2-3 months??
I'm not going to try to. My comp is the end of July so depending on how much I have to lose, I'll probably start in early June. I was 172 or so in those pics. This afternoon, I was 187. I will probably get close to 200 again, so I may have to do cardio for the July show. (if I do it)

Frothing Zagnut said:
I forgot what you looked like near 200, heh ...

You look fucking awesome in those last pics.

agreed, huge tramsformation! I can't wait for my comp now.... almost exactly 5 months away

Top Bottom