Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transdermal Test/EQ and Oral Var Log

This should be a good log. The DSMO version of the gels actually did give me some skin rash/hive reactions which is unheard of with this product but I do have very sensitive skin and within less than an hour of contacting them about the issue they replied to me and started working to resolve the problem. I received the new product within 4 days of my first contact about the issue and the new product I received has no more issues of rash/hive and dries super fast. The customer service is more than top notch, it's the best I have ever dealt with hands down. I have to deal with customers at work on a daily basis and I know how tedious it can be and these guys deliver time and time again.

How hard or easy is it to apply the lotion/gel and rotate the sights with the test and anavar? Do you apply them at the same time or do you apply one during the day and the other at night?

How hard or easy is it to apply the lotion/gel and rotate the sights with the test and anavar? Do you apply them at the same time or do you apply one during the day and the other at night?

You mean test and eq? My var is oral and starts in week 6

Ill give you a rundown of how I do it. It's fairly simple once you get into a routine. I wake up and go into the bathroom and grab a razor. I wet it and quickly run it over the area im about to apply on. This gets rid of excess hair and dead skin which helps absorption. I rotate shoulders/traps, bi/tri, lats, hips, glutes, hamstring. If shoulders are next up in the rotation, Ill run the razor over my right and left shoulders and wipe them with alcohol after. Ill apply test on the right and eq on the left.

In the evening after I workout, ill shower and shave the next area for application which is my bi/tri. Ill shave the right and left. Once I'm out of the shower ill dry off and wipe them with alcohol and apply test on the right and eq on the left. The next morning ill do right and left lats then that evening ill do hips. It dries fairly quick. That's how I do the rotation :)

Any new updates? Love to hear what's been new with transdermals

Sho nuff. I'm in the beginning of week 3

So after the first week I had dropped a few lbs so I tweaked my diet a bit. Upped my protein and complex carbs and my weight went up to 226 quickly then leveled back out at 225. I've lost noticeable amounts of fat at my waist and my definition is improving overall. This is a successful recomp thus far.

I've been keeping my reps in the 6-10 range for a while and going heavy as hell trying to keep them closer to 6-8 reps to build strength. I've been making great strength gains in this rep range for a few months and since the cycle start, but I'm going to shift my routine to a high rep scheme, per Ledhead. His high rep scheme has treated him and other BB'ers very well as far as growth and I'd like to give it a shot rather than staying in the traditional 6-12 range. Ill be shooting for 15 reps during workouts and see what kinds of results I get. Ill update soon

jon said:
Transdermal is a very viable form of delivery for hormones that have poor oral bioavailability. Transdermals have been used for years with great success. Granted, you need to use more hormone due to dismal absorption rates but the cost of non-estered base hormones is usually much less than estered counterparts and offsets any issue.

Do not use alcohol based carriers. Do not applly alcohol to areas. Alcohol only servesd to dry area which will in turn decrease absorption. Apply in areas that have ample blood flow...inside forearms, clavicle, calves, inner thigh.

I haven't been on forum in a while but I have played with transdermals and had excellent results.

I found this on another forum a long with a few people agreeing with him, figured I would see your thoughts

I found this on another forum a long with a few people agreeing with him, figured I would see your thoughts

Nice find. The thought behind the alcohol was opening up the pores so I wonder how much truth there is to it

Nice find. The thought behind the alcohol was opening up the pores so I wonder how much truth there is to it

Plenty of truth to it. Your pores don't have muscle tissues, therefore they can't actually "open" and "close". They can only stretch along with your skin. Taking a hot shower "opens" them because the skin retains water which will stretch it while the heat helps expand te retention further. This is also why there were reports that moisturizing helps as well, as it increases elasticity of the skin, allowing it to stretch further. Alcohol cleanses pores well, but it zaps the water out of them as well, therefore "closing" pores.

Normally alcohol would help remove any excess bacteria and dirt, which both hinder absorption, but seeing that your exfoliating (shaving) beforehand make alcohol unnecessary.

All that being said I have no idea how much of influence alcohol would really make on the absorption rate.

Also, maybe you could try putting it on them family jewels, I thought it was funny they posted that find on the forums, as it is a highly absorbent spot. The whole shaving the sac itself gives me the creeps tho.:0

Plenty of truth to it. Your pores don't have muscle tissues, therefore they can't actually "open" and "close". They can only stretch along with your skin. Taking a hot shower "opens" them because the skin retains water which will stretch it while the heat helps expand te retention further. This is also why there were reports that moisturizing helps as well, as it increases elasticity of the skin, allowing it to stretch further. Alcohol cleanses pores well, but it zaps the water out of them as well, therefore "closing" pores.

Normally alcohol would help remove any excess bacteria and dirt, which both hinder absorption, but seeing that your exfoliating (shaving) beforehand it is unnecessary.

All that being said I have no idea how much of influence alcohol would really make on the absorption rate.

Also, maybe you could try putting it on them family jewels, I thought it was funny they posted that find on the forums, as it is a highly absorbent spot. The whole shaving the sac itself gives me the creeps tho.

Another good post. Thanks for sharing that! Ill read a little more and maybe try it without the alcohol for a week and feel for differences then report back

Top Bottom