Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training twice a week!?

hippy

Recently, I have been training twice every eight days. I am not using any gear anymore due to price canstraints..Basically I am poor. I did a cycle of sustanon over the summer and I put on about 20 pounds..A lot of which was water. Now for the last three months I have been using some creatine.. I am a little under where I want to be as far as weight (198). I would like to be about 220 and lean but as soon as I increase my caloric intake I seem to get fat.. I usually drink a meal replacement inthe morning at 6:30 then at 9:30....after that I go to lunch and eat huge....then at about 4:00 I eat before the gym and then after... My post gym meal is usually some sort of meal replacement drink...Anyway I am losing muscle and not fat...I am training hard but I think that I am doing too much cardio..I do the stairmaster/treadmill/rower combo for about 30 to 40 minutes every night. You would think that I would be losing fat but I am not..I do moderate speeds at abouy 65 to 75% of MHR.. Any general advice would be good..If you are a personal trainer IM me and I wil give you more detail.

Sorry i realize that i put twice a week

I mean each bodypart twice every 9 or 10 days
EX
sun chest/tri
mon back/bi
tues shoulders
wed off
thur legs
friday off
saturday off or start over

let me get this straight you started gear at a body weight that low, under 200, and you only gained 20 lbs( of mostly water ), I lifted 6 days a week over the summer and never even touched a supp much less sauce and I put on 33 lbs which took me to 205 and then cut to 195ish.on top of that I'm only 15 and no I didn't get any taller. ROTFLMAO

Top Bottom