Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training through illness

privateidaho03

hey guys,

i wonder if any of you have tips on how to survive common illnesses without incurring serious losses to strength and muscle mass. lately, illness has been my biggest obstacle to making gains. a year and a half ago i was about 190lbs., making good progress toward my goal of 215lb. then, successive bouts with the flu and food poisoning knocked me back to 170. i've been working for months trying to recover what i lost, am at about 180. now, today i found out i very likely have mono. and i'm pissed!

so how do you guys train and eat through mono, flu, common cold, etc? i'd especially like to know about mono, since i understand symptoms often last for 3-4 weeks or more. should i try a light version of my regular lifting routine when i have the energy?

i'd appreciate any tips or words of encouragement... this is really frustrating!

thanks,
jack

haha i went through the exact same thing, for food poisoning, i actually got cut up cause all i threw up was water. i got mono after prom night, what works best is taking it day by day. some ppl dont even know they have it. if your tired dont workout. its comes in spurts. trust me, you wont last long inn the gym if you feel tired. i didn't. first thing you should do is mass movements like bench squat military deadlifts. good luck. oh yeah and eat as much as possible if your throatisnt too sore.

Top Bottom