Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Prog.

raze

Hi!

would you guys mind having a quick look @ my training program and if you have any suggestions or you think i am going about it the complete wrong way, i would def appreciate some feed back as i hear so many different things about what is greatest training program.... i struggle to believe any of them because most of them are tiny and probably lift less than i do hahaha ;) i am trying to gain as much mass as possible and my diet is relatively good.

i do 5 sets of each exercise, i add weight each set and go lower in reps up untill the 5th set, so my sets look like 8,6,4,2 and the 5th set is a lighter weight that i can 8-12 times.

Monday - Flat bench, decline bench, shoulder press, shrugs, close grip bench
Wed - Squats and a few random leg machines
Fri - Barbell deadlifts, lat machine, one arm rows on flat bench, standing dumbell curls and preacher curls

Any opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I dont' know that it's good to work down to a heavy double every week
maybe start the reps at 10 and go down to 4 instead of 8 to 2
the general lay out of push pull legs is good tho
on leg day I'd probubly do Squats and SLDL and some Calf work or just Squats and some Calf work if your Squats are wide stance like a PLer
oh and why flat and decline? I'd get rid of the decline bench and do dips
and if you are able to do chinups or pullups they are better then the lat machine

Kane Fan said:
I dont' know that it's good to work down to a heavy double every week
maybe start the reps at 10 and go down to 4 instead of 8 to 2
the general lay out of push pull legs is good tho
on leg day I'd probubly do Squats and SLDL and some Calf work or just Squats and some Calf work if your Squats are wide stance like a PLer
oh and why flat and decline? I'd get rid of the decline bench and do dips
and if you are able to do chinups or pullups they are better then the lat machine

I am finding one heavey set of flat or decline is not leaving me sore for very long anymore, i would do chinups or pullups but it would leave me doing some rediculous amount of reps as i have no body weights. i always thought the heavier you lift the more muscle fibre you are going to tear/stimulate as you are using all the muscle group you are training :chomp:

bro, you can only do that shit so long, you need to change up the rep schemes and so forth. pay attention to what people post.

saiyanjin said:
bro, you can only do that shit so long, you need to change up the rep schemes and so forth. pay attention to what people post.

You don't need to change the rep schemes. Maybe if you want to load then deload, but that's a broader idea than just changing the rep schemes. You don't just randomly change then. You have to be consistent for some time, first. If gains stall, eat more and sleep more. See where that takes you. If all else fails, then maybe deload or take some time off.

Top Bottom