Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training + diet during PCT

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you first go into PCT you likely still have some esters leftover in your body first off, unless you ran an oral only or something with a very short ester. so you will probably think that you are doing good, but give it a few more weeks.. it can take 5-8 weeks for your esters to totally clear the body.

you won't go into a catabolic state when you are throwing around heavy weights.. in fact you will recover faster. throwing around heavy weights is anabolic.. eating whole foods is anabolic. what is catabolic is cardio as dylann said so his strategy is counter act that with more calories which makes sense.

in your case since you are interested in bulking and gaining weight I would reduce the cardio during PCT.

but all things considered the best way to keep gains during pct is run the proper ancillaries during cycle, run a kickstart into pct, and run a great pct to recover quickly and so you can jump back onto cycle faster.

going into pct with raisin nuts, high prolactin and high estrogen and its no wonder guys give up on the gym. no dick, feeling like shit, no motivation = lost gains. its why most guys lose most of their gains off cycle around the net running the nolva/clomid pct or no pct at all.. or they say fuck it and just stay on all year

there are some wonderful things that are necessities during and post cycle. hcgenerate, hcg, HMG, small dose of clomid, unleashed .. all 5 should be part of your arsenal or you will fall behind .. and if you run deca or tren anti-prolactin as well

the absolute worst thing you can do which is what 90% of guys out there do who aren't serious or who jumped on steroids prematurely without building a base is slow down or stop their lifting during PCT, start eating shit or don't eat enough, and run a shitty or no pct. these are the guys who jump right back on the sauce after 2 weeks off cause they can't gain shit off roids cause they don't love lifting weights.. they love lifting weights while ON the sauce but don't love it when they are off. (sorry but this is the truth with most guys out there and some reading it will hate me for saying the truth)

^^^^^^^^^^ so well put steve!! this was one of the points i was trying to make and that's what pushes me to work harder when im "off" because i want to not only keep up with my previous cycles but i want to prove i can surpass them as well... thats a mentality more people need to have... the cycle helps you pass plateaus you had, but when you pass them, you have to bust your ass to stay past them! great fucking post =)

just read that you are only 20. read the rules above. I have to enforce the rules equally for everyone and you have put up 3 threads... i can't have that on the AAS forum. post on diet and lifting forums, but not on AAS.

please respect our rules or you will be shown the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom