Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trainer wants me tone! I want to get bigger!!!!

Sassy69 said:
M -

You just got some awesome advice. Seriously most trainers are not in the business of "building muscle", especially for women. I agree on the carbs. There are many parts of a diet you can manipulate and the first place to start is w/ the carbs. As OMG said, go w/ the lower carbs but make sure you aren't cutting them out too much - do a good refeed at least 1x / week and probably increase the carbs a little on the days you do particularly heavy training, e.g. legs. You don't need the excess to turn into fat, but you also don't want to cut your energy supply short.

As far as the boob job, I'm guessing based on what you are saying, you got "unders"? I did that 4 years ago. If it helps you, I had it done in January and started training for my first bodybuilding competition in April (for an August show). It is VERY weird at first because your body has to accommodate the implants. At first it is tight and then you have to deal w/ the muscle twitches while you are getting used to the tightness during an exercise. The good news is that it becomes "normal" with use. Find the exercises you are comfortable doing and keep doing those, increase the weights as you are comfortable. I would say dumbbell flyes were the weirdest for me to get used to. I'd guess within 2 months you'll be doing fine!

Thanks for the input!! My right breast doesn't seem to bother me so much when I lift but my left hasn't dropped yet and the muscle is still tight( I had a lift on that side also) It's sore the day after I lift. I haven't started my chest yet. I think today I will go with some low weight and gradually ease it back in. I'm glad to hear it can be done that soon!! :rose:

Just stopped by to see how you were doing, please just remember to take it slow and easy on the chest training, the important thing is not to rush it, with something like this it's ALWAYS better to be OVER carefull than it is to be UNDER carefull. Good luck, O.M.G.

Top Bottom