Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Train me, PLEASE!

It is nice to hear some tall girls' stories; I am 5'10" and it gets discouraging to hear about girls who weigh 120. I think my right leg weighs 120. No, seriously, I have found that whenever I go to a class or something, and there is a tall instructor, and when I have hired a trainer, I find I learn more/have a better time... they have long limbs too and can help more... I was always the tall geeky one in school...
I hope this doesn't sound too dumb! I have been up in the 170s and hated myself for it. On the other hand, I have been in the 150s and wearing size 6, due to the muscle increase and the fat loss I experienced on a strict diet and regular exercise, and I felt the most energetic and happy.
I have found that volume works and interval training works better for me in terms of losing fat and maintaining muscle. I did DC training for maybe 8 months [can't remember exactly] last year and made huge gains on my weights and reps, and also increased my pant size immensely. I was hungry a lot, too. I have gotten tired of having all that muscle and want to lose the size ... which is mostly fat!!

Sorry for the long read - I am tired - good luck and keep posting updates.

Oh, its on...

Just booked my trip to the Dominican Republic for March 19. I figure that should give me just enough time to get my body tighter and tanner...

Thanks for all the advice. It is this board that keeps me motivated.

Griz - Good looking out. I will remember the importance of rest when doing my weight work outs. I worked out with weights on Saturday - and although I am still sore - things went very well. I plan to work every third day with my boyfriend and let him call the shots until I gain enough knowledge to alter it (if needed).

Dais - Thanks for the explanation on the HIIT. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical - one minute as fast as I could, one minute slowly. By the end, I was as beat as when I do 40 minutes at a fast steady pace. I plan to do at leat one HIIT a week.

Spiderwoman - I know the hell of being the gigantor of the group. Let me suggest one thing to you - Express Jeans. They come in Long and have about 5 different styles to choose from. I honestly found a pair I liked and then kept buying them in different washes, styles, etc... I now have like 7 pair.

By the way - my boyfriend is the poopmonkey, not me. For some reason, my login name will not allow me to post.

Top Bottom