Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Train biceps every day?

Excidium28

Im slackin on my biceps so i got me some 50lb dumbells 3 weeks ago. I been doin 3x8 every morning when I wake up my arms grew .5" (prabobly juice)since than. Is it ok to train them ED or should I do it EOD?

Last edited:
Once a week,dont forget how hard you hit 'em on back day too,I dont think 3X8 using 50's is quite a full bi's workout either,if thats all you do,might not be too much strain,probably use them more just in everyday actions.

I would give them atleast 72hours to recover before hitting them again...They grow while resting, not the training...Plus you hit them when working other body parts(especially back).

Last edited:
my biceps grew most (3/4 of an inch in 4 months naturally) when i stopped training them. they got slammed on back day every 4 days and that was it.

training board next time

Excidium28 said:
Im slackin on my biceps so i got me some 50lb dumbells 3 weeks ago. I been doin 3x8 every morning when I wake up my arms grew .5" (prabobly juice)since than. Is it ok to train them ED or should I do it EOD?

3 x 8 d/bells doesnt sound like a full bicep workout to me either.. try incorporating a change of exercises/angles by doing preacher/hammer/standing/sitting curls...more sets required....train them once a week hard like this and the rest of your workout will still give your arms a boost.

all your doing is sustaing a pump they didn'treally grow kinda like when your dick has a semi did it grow too? Wait we maybe on to something here hmmmmmmmmmmm

Ive read where if you do shocking things like this for muscles it will promote growth since your body isnt used to it. I wouldnt stick with the routine too long though, eventually you will overtrain.

the real trick to getting big is to do only Biceps one day and bench the next only those two. alternate everday. go to the gym and put 315 on and have some one lift it off your chest. then the next day go to the squat rack and do curls. lots of beer , weed and taco bell befor and after workouts.

Top Bottom