Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tpypical Arm Routine

BIGRICH

Post your typical Arm Workout (biceps and triceps). I want to sets reps, and exercise. If you have 2 routines please post them also.

BIGRICH said:
Post your typical Arm Workout (biceps and triceps). I want to sets reps, and exercise. If you have 2 routines please post them also.

Few sets of chins, few sets of deads, few overhead presses and few sets of bench. That is the best goddamn arm routine ever!

Dumbell curls seated @ slight incline
1st 40lbs 12 reps each arms
2nd 45lbs 10-12 reps
3rd 50lbs 8-12
4th 55lbs as many as I can usually 5-8

Precher curls ez bar
1st 25's on each side 12-15 reps
2nd 30's 12-15
3rd 35's 8-10
4th 40's 6-9

that's it for bis I do them on Back days

Seated overhead French press
1st 55lbs 15-20 reps
2nd 65 12-15 reps
3rd 75 8-12reps
4th 80 6-10 reps

Pushdowns
1st 80 15-18 reps
2nd 90 10-15
3rd 100 10-12
4th 110 6-10

I do them right after chest

current workouts for biceps, triceps:

biceps:
standing ez-bar curl: 4 X 8, 8, 6, 6
seated alternating dumbeel curls: 4 X 12, 10, 8, 8
high pulley attatchment cable curls: 4 X 10, 10, 8, 6

triceps:
tricep pressdown: 4 X 6-10
lying tricep extensions: 4 X 10, 8, 8, 6
reverse-grip pressdown: 4 X 8-10

its workin fine for me!

Re: Re: Tpypical Arm Routine

SSAlexSS said:

Few sets of chins, few sets of deads, few overhead presses and few sets of bench. That is the best goddamn arm routine ever!

Good call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For biceps I like to pick up a Volvo by the back trunk and bring it to my chest for as many reps as possible. For triceps I throw it. You can usually do this a couple times before the hub caps and stuff start to fall off.

SofaGeorge said:
For biceps I like to pick up a Volvo by the back trunk and bring it to my chest for as many reps as possible. For triceps I throw it. You can usually do this a couple times before the hub caps and stuff start to fall off.

Volvo :eek: you must have just started working out, let me know when you move to Dodge Rams, Iam up to front end of Semi Trucks. :D

Re: Re: Tpypical Arm Routine

SSAlexSS said:

That must be why powerlifters are always training their triceps in other ways rather than benching.......if you are feeling it in your tri's when you bench it just means you have weak triceps.

BIGRICH said:

Volvo :eek: you must have just started working out, let me know when you move to Dodge Rams, Iam up to front end of Semi Trucks. :D

Naw... it's just the neighborhood. They only have little dink cars around here. It's impeeding my progress.

bi's
ez bar curls - 3 sets 10,8.6 reps
hammer curl - 2 sets 8.6 reps
reverse bb curl 1 set 12 reps

tri's
close grip - 3 sets 10,8,6 reps
skull crushers - 2 sets 8,6 reps
rope push down - 1 set 12 reps

Top Bottom