Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Total hair color change

RoCkin_You said:
Im currently thinking of doing the same thing..going from a dirty blonde to a darker brown. Does anyone know if its hard to go back to blonde if I dont like it?
Yes you definitely will have to go to the salon and not be able to do it yourself. Depending on how dark you go and then how light you may then decide to go they may have to "strip" the dark color out of your hair first. It all depends though on the color shades.

vixensghost said:
Some people look great in hats, I AM NOT one of 'em. I might try a silk scarf though, cuz the bandanas won't cut it in the workplace.

My hair stage, right now, is a cross 'tween the 80's feathered look and Farrah Fawcett curls ! It's not sooo good, I assure you!lol Actually, ever run into someone from HS or College who has the SAME 'do when they were in school? I always say to myself, "YOU NEED AN UPDATE!". Drats, I feel like 'em now!:)

LOL Yup.... lotta folks guilty of "getting stuck in high school". Same hair, came clothes, same make-up... Male or female it's very unattractive. I mean you don't have to be a "fashionista" or anything like that but doing everything THE SAME 20 years later... *sigh*

vixensghost said:
I'm in the WORST hair stage right now ladies. I'm letting my hair grow out! Dear God, IS there anything worse than that? I've resorted to grabbing curling irons, head bands and WHATEVER will get me thru that day's bad hair! I'm ready to buy a wig-lol

I get highlight's since I can seem to "blend" the un-even color 'tween colorings far easier than IF I changed the color 100%. My hair stylist gets far too much of my money as it is! YOU all know that feeling I'm sure!

I won't even get into the hair products...OY VEY. IF my hubby knew what I spent on hair care, he'd prolly admit me into the nuthouse! :)

All I can say is that I'm growing mine out. When I went in last, er, March to have it cut short (with a new stylist) I didn't expect the all but crew cut I left with... Sad but true, I think it'll be another 6-8 months to finish the growing out thing...

Top Bottom