Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Total hair color change

vixensghost said:
I'm in the WORST hair stage right now ladies. I'm letting my hair grow out! Dear God, IS there anything worse than that? I've resorted to grabbing curling irons, head bands and WHATEVER will get me thru that day's bad hair! I'm ready to buy a wig-lol

I get highlight's since I can seem to "blend" the un-even color 'tween colorings far easier than IF I changed the color 100%. My hair stylist gets far too much of my money as it is! YOU all know that feeling I'm sure!

I won't even get into the hair products...OY VEY. IF my hubby knew what I spent on hair care, he'd prolly admit me into the nuthouse! :)

Oh I'm doing the same thing! I'm in the midst of growing out that awful "Posh Spice" haircut. Dreadful! I'm finally able to get it back into a ponytail and I wear it like that everyday until it grows out enough.

I just cut my bangs straight accross and it looks pretty badass, I never thought that look would look good on me, but it does! At least with my hair pulled back everyday for now.

The problem for me, is the AM cardio. I sweat just enough to make my hair feel like shit, but I cannot wash it everday - I have very thick hair. So I am always either growing it out, or cutting it, blonde or brunette, because the other way always "seems easier".

Short hair allows for everyday washing because its quick to blowdry, but I cant pull it back.

Long hair I can pull back when in a hurry but takes decades to dry and style!

Colored hair washes out too quick, blonde is too high maint because of regrowth! either way I'm in the salon at least once a month or every six weeks.

AAAGGHGHGHAHAHA I should just shave it off like Brittney! LOL

LOL yeah and the hair products, yep. My husband knows, but I warned him about how much I spent before we got married because I was NOT giving up on that haha.

BUT I have tried drugstore brands, they do work ok ;you just have to use a little more conditioner and a little less shampoo.

Guys have no clue. ITs hard work taking care of a little strand of hair and getting it to grow past your shoulders without breaking.

I've been all sortsa hair colors. Do it, it's fun!!

And for that "in between" stage whether we are talking roots or length of hair - I have GOBS of hats and bandanas. I have curly hair so I can only get one "good down" day out of it. The rest of the time it is either under a hat or bandana, not to mention the fact that we ride so I have to have my hair under a do-rag, bandana or hat anyways.

You all should try something fun. :) Life is too short to be so damned serious and/or boring!

BIKINIMOM said:

And for that "in between" stage whether we are talking roots or length of hair - I have GOBS of hats and bandanas. I have curly hair so I can only get one "good down" day out of it. The rest of the time it is either under a hat or bandana, not to mention the fact that we ride so I have to have my hair under a do-rag, bandana or hat anyways.

You all should try something fun. :) Life is too short to be so damned serious and/or boring!

I am definitely going for a big change tomorrow. I can't wait! Nervous, but still can't wait. ;)

Wow, I dont even know my real color. I dye my hair constantly usually varying between auburn and a brown color. I have seen many blondes dye their hair and they look great!

I went with a lot of dark in my hair, but I also have some blond highlights in it too so that it wasn't too dramatic so soon. I will probably go all the way dark last time. I was pulling up the blond pieces and covering it so only dark is shown and looks pretty good if you ask me. I also got my new Chi and it ROCKS. I wish I would have gotten a flat iron a lot sooner it makes a world of difference. I thought my hair would feel fried using it, but it is opposite. It feels so smooth!!

I went darker brown this coloring too and have been complimented since. Blonde does NOT flatter me. LOL Matter of fact I told the girl who does my hair, "If I EVER mention blonde to you again just say, NO!" hehehehhee

Post up a pic. We would like to see. :)

BIKINIMOM said:
I went darker brown this coloring too and have been complimented since. Blonde does NOT flatter me. LOL Matter of fact I told the girl who does my hair, "If I EVER mention blonde to you again just say, NO!" hehehehhee

Post up a pic. We would like to see. :)

Ok, I will have hubby take a pic of me sometime this week and post up. I will post a before with my blond too so you ladies can tell me which you like best :)

Wow totally, Im a nat blonde but just went from rich choc brown to black! So much fun and I love my new look. I have light blue eyes so it quite striking. I feel that darker colours are so much gentler on your hair cos every month or so I'd give my blonde a little freshening up with bleach and it got a little dry. Now it so silky! Also way easier to match up extensions!

Good luck girl!

Im currently thinking of doing the same thing..going from a dirty blonde to a darker brown. Does anyone know if its hard to go back to blonde if I dont like it?

BIKINIMOM said:

Some people look great in hats, I AM NOT one of 'em. I might try a silk scarf though, cuz the bandanas won't cut it in the workplace.

My hair stage, right now, is a cross 'tween the 80's feathered look and Farrah Fawcett curls ! It's not sooo good, I assure you!lol Actually, ever run into someone from HS or College who has the SAME 'do when they were in school? I always say to myself, "YOU NEED AN UPDATE!". Drats, I feel like 'em now!:)

Top Bottom