Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Supplements for newbies?

Ok, so you can get creaine from red meat. What you are suggesting is that to maintain my "natural" status, I should no longer eat red meat. Or if I want to consume more of it than most people, I will no longer be "natural" because of the extra creatine I will be taking in. Or am I still misunderstanding?

The argument should no longer be about natural or not. If something occurs naturally in food or in our own bodies, how can you claim that it's not natural? The real argument should be whether someone obtained results from something legal or illegal like steroids.

And the term "supplements" are not only 1-AD and other prohormones. The term includes creatine, antioxidants, Avena Sativa to free up test, etc etc.
Those are hardly bad for you. And just because the FDA wants to ban something doesn't necessarily mean that it's bad for you. He who has the bigger wallet determines what laws are made. Take ephedra for example...

JohnL said:
Your no longer natural when your using supplements in order to gain imo.

What do you consider a supplement? Are multi-vitamins, flax seed oil, and other nutritional supplements 'supplements' in your view?

In all my experience 'natural' or 'unnatural' has always referred to whether or not someone has used substances to achieve a supraphysiological (or subphysiological) hormone level. I would consider prohormones use to be 'unnatural' since some of them definitely raise your testosterone levels.

You could also take a legalistic point of view: you're 'natural' as long as you aren't using anything banned by the NCAA, IOC, etc.

Dudenhagen post your diet. You should be gaining about a 1.0 to 1.5 lbs a week. If your not either your diet is off or your training is off or both. Its better to figure out what your doing wrong before adding supps to help out. Once you figure things out then by all means add a few supps and see if they work.

jabs

Don't feel bad dudehagen i am an ectomorph too. I feel like a freak alot because of it. I always wondered if anymore people were out there like me. I always wore pants because i was ashame of my skinny legs. I use to put on extra layers of clothing because i would get embarrassed in public. I still have a problem putting on body weight and muscle mass. My lunch consists of Spaghetti and potatoes every day. Maybe thats reason im not gaining any weight? I really don't know what to do. My goal is to get up to 220lbs and i will be more than satisfied. That would be 40lbs more than what i am now. Im currently at 180/185. I ate protein bars but i didn't really care for them. Now im trying to put on weight by eating lots of bananas. An old friend of mine told me if i want it it will come. I just have to work for it. Nothing comes easy in this world! Just hang in there man and it will happen. Just remember you aren't alone and like someone told me never compare yourself to someone else. Everybody is different.

You people are talkin nonsense....First of all creatine is not GARBAGE...Not everyone responds to it so if it doesnt work for you and you are determined to GROW just move on to another supp. It's not easy finding something that works for "YOU". Thats what matters not what this guy or that guy got results from. To be honest with you i just tried T_REX which has been nothing but the talk of this board for a while and ya know what, it did jack shit for me but i gave it to my partner and he's getting nice results from it's thermogenic properties. My suggestion to you if you do not want to use A.A.S is to try NO2 along with R-ALA and a good diet. I have gotten unreal results from NO2. I actually added ADENERGY last week and really like it a lot because it doesnt crack you out and im definately getting insane pumps between tht and the NO2 not to mention getting leaner faster than ever (alnog with 40 min pre-training cardio 5 days a week).

If your gonna try the NO2 dont mess around and buy the good shit from MRI.

Peace,
MAGZ

John L. I just tried to send you an email, I hope that is alright. Where can you get 1ad & 4ad? I tried ergopharm.com but their website has no ordering department. Please advise.

Top Bottom