Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 5 olympia placings

I don't know man. Jay is not as big as a few years back, but I think his conditioning will be better than ever. The pics he posted at 2 weeks out or so were ridiculous. He was peeled then even without peaking yet.
Yeah man I still give him top 5.. We will see.. Im just ready to see how he looks next to the other competitors

im loling at the "supplement" awards. Holy shit do people actually waste their money on these supps

I'll admit to buying some stupid supplements when I was a teen.. cheap weight gainers and creatine in a dropper that you put on your tongue. Man I was gullible

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Jay lost so much size..

He did. Great condition though. Probably go 5 or 6.

Phil will definitely win again, no doubt. I also thought Dexter looked really good tonight.

Wolf looked great, but his genetic aesthetics aren't as nice to look at. I was impressed with him tonight.

Kai needed to be more dry and hard to beat Phil, still be a top 3 though. His lower lats were insane wide.

There wasn't anything that Rhoden had that made me think he would beat Phil.

Its a pity about jay but the body can only hold that size for so long.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

He did. Great condition though. Probably go 5 or 6.

Phil will definitely win again, no doubt. I also thought Dexter looked really good tonight.

Wolf looked great, but his genetic aesthetics aren't as nice to look at. I was impressed with him tonight.

Kai needed to be more dry and hard to beat Phil, still be a top 3 though. His lower lats were insane wide.

There wasn't anything that Rhoden had that made me think he would beat Phil.

I agree with all of that. Except maybe Jays placing.. He had to stay out there a little to long. Dexter looked REALLY good.. Hes a def top 5 this year. I think top 5 is phill, rhoden, dexter, kai, wolf

Top Bottom