Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 5 olympia placings

My guess is the judges will be swayed to pick one of the generation iron people. Would make good pr. Piggyback off the movie hoopla and cast the sport into the mainstream again. Question is will it be good for the sport. Money and popularity doesnt always bring out the best. Take ufc for example. When it first came out it was a mans sport now its just grappling and submission moves.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Saw a pic of Jay next to Ramy.. holy shit jay looked like a kid next to him. Jay looks good but I feel like he will be to small next to other competitors.

Saw a pic of Jay next to Ramy.. holy shit jay looked like a kid next to him. Jay looks good but I feel like he will be to small next to other competitors.

No. Just plain no.

Big Ramy is a beast. Hell, Dennis Wolf and Toney Freeman are way heavier than everyone else pretty much every year. They never win shit.

Jay wins because of the compete package. Mass is not an issue for Jay this year and it never really has been.

Like already said, mass doesn't win the O anymore. Those days are gone. The last couple years have changed what the Olympia is after. The big days of Ronnie, etc...are over. They are going back to the aesthetics that win shows.

It all changed with Phil. He won his first at a stage weight of 228 and won again last year at 240 something. That says it all right there when guys 30-40 lbs heavier can't beat him

Like already said, mass doesn't win the O anymore. Those days are gone. The last couple years have changed what the Olympia is after. The big days of Ronnie, etc...are over. They are going back to the aesthetics that win shows.

It all changed with Phil. He won his first at a stage weight of 228 and won again last year at 240 something. That says it all right there when guys 30-40 lbs heavier can't beat him

Jay is not in the shape he was a few years back. Hes not winning it this year..
I think the top 5 will go like this
phill
kai
rhoden
jay
wolf

Jay is not in the shape he was a few years back. Hes not winning it this year..
I think the top 5 will go like this
phill
kai
rhoden
jay
wolf

I don't know man. Jay is not as big as a few years back, but I think his conditioning will be better than ever. The pics he posted at 2 weeks out or so were ridiculous. He was peeled then even without peaking yet.

Top Bottom