Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 5 olympia placings

E

Evan Tipps

How do you think the placings will be? Mine are
1. Jay
2. kai
3. phill
4. wolf
5. ramy

Phil
Kai
Jay
Branch
Wolf

I'm a huge jay fan but I dont think he'll win.. branch despite his ugly physique is sponsored by muscletech so he will be there

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Phil
Kai
Jay
Branch
Wolf

I'm a huge jay fan but I dont think he'll win.. branch despite his ugly physique is sponsored by muscletech so he will be there

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Pretty much how I would picture it. Except I believe Kai might have Phil beat

I thought I posted what I thought.. must have not gotten through, or someone deleted it.

I hope Phil or Jay win. Kai looks fucking gross. He is just one giant ball of muscle with no symmetry. I saw him guest pose a little while ago and he looked gross.

I hope Steve Cook wins the mens physique

Personally I don't like Phil his attitude about he is the gift and blah blah I don't like that I am hoping Kai wins he deserves it and from his recent pictures especially on Instagram he is looking like he might take it if Kai doesn't win I hope jay does even tho I don't think he has much chance

Phil is trying to bring in to much size this year which doesnt so much work with his physique. I dont think he will bring that pop out factor that makes him different, he's playing the size game against pros that are actually bigger than him. Phil is arrogant as fuck but you kind of have to be to win something like the Olympia.

Top Bottom