Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 5 olympia placings

Test came along before D-Bol did. The Germans used it in the olympics for their power lifting team. Then the americans came up with dbol to try to get an edge over the germans. Something along those lines.

Pros back then also had to tan on the beach, and not in a bed haha.

Test came along before D-Bol did. The Germans used it in the olympics for their power lifting team. Then the americans came up with dbol to try to get an edge over the germans. Something along those lines.

Pros back then also had to tan on the beach, and not in a bed haha.

Yup and then I believe the Russians? Came up with tbol shortly after I remember the Russians or Germans were on tbol during the Olympics

Cant tell if its for real or if its just to push a fucking supplement brand. He had one of the best physiques imo. Really liked it so I hope he trys to comeback

Ronnie has been saying he was coming back a few years.. I reckon its just marketing.. howevrr levrone responded like a freak to gear so you never know what he could achieve. Maybe the masters

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Ronnie has been saying he was coming back a few years.. I reckon its just marketing.. howevrr levrone responded like a freak to gear so you never know what he could achieve. Maybe the masters

Thats what I was thinking. Hell hes just about the only healthy one left of that era. And he does respond very well to gear. I have a feeling he will do well if he does it.

I think he had a fantastic physique.. the masters is very competitive still and dont know how well he would do..if he turned up looking like a bag of shit then thatbwould damage his legacy IMO

This is kais year. Now that farah is his coach hes at a whole new level. Have u seen his pics lately? He is looking really good. He gets a bad rap b coz of his grapefruit video and dancing background but sometimes u gotta sacifice to get to the top. No one at the top hasnt done shady shit or stepped on people to get there in any sport or profession

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

This is kais year. Now that farah is his coach hes at a whole new level. Have u seen his pics lately? He is looking really good. He gets a bad rap b coz of his grapefruit video and dancing background but sometimes u gotta sacifice to get to the top. No one at the top hasnt done shady shit or stepped on people to get there in any sport or profession

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Everyone say that it was jays in 2011 when he posted pics 2 days out. Then he came in with that bicep and shoulder

Everyone say that it was jays in 2011 when he posted pics 2 days out. Then he came in with that bicep and shoulder

I think cedric has a chance in the next 5-6 years

Top Bottom