Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Too many aromatase inhibitors?

rake922

New member
What would be the postive and negative repercussions of taking too many AI's ?

This is a serious question.
I'm asking because currently I take this daily:
2.5mg of Letrozole (Femara)
.5mg of Anastrozole (Arimidex)
100mg of Clomid


My reason for taking this is I'm coming off a prohormone plus I have mild gyno which hopefully will get better.
 
rake922 said:
What would be the postive and negative repercussions of taking too many AI's ?

This is a serious question.
I'm asking because currently I take this daily:
2.5mg of Letrozole (Femara)
.5mg of Anastrozole (Arimidex)
100mg of Clomid


My reason for taking this is I'm coming off a prohormone plus I have mild gyno which hopefully will get better.
You don't need all that the letro alone will work 2.5 mg is a high dose should do the trick.
 
I am confused as to why you are taking real AIs when you haven't taken real gear. I kind of understand the letro for gyno, but why not just take some gaspari novadex XT or some rebound xt. You didn't cycle real gear.
 
It's only breast cancer medication because that's where the money is. The AI we use in AIFM was one of the very first ones. At the time they didn't know what to do with it. Breast cancer hadn't been linked to hormones yet. So they left it. Later when the discovery was made they pulled it back out and used it as the starting point for a drug they would later patent as Aromasin.
 
rake922 said:
Ulter What are the postive and negative repercussions of taking too many AI's

thanks


Do you really need Ulter to tell you that cutting off/blocking/inhibiting Estrogen in your body for no apparent reason is a bad thing?
 
Twoguns said:
Do you really need Ulter to tell you that cutting off/blocking/inhibiting Estrogen in your body for no apparent reason is a bad thing?
I need more info...

perhaps raising testosterone indirectly since estrogen opposes it? losing water weight?
 
too much estrogen suppression (by taking too much AI) will kill your libido, kill your joints and wreak havoc on your cholesterol levels
 
njmuscleguy said:
too much estrogen suppression (by taking too much AI) will kill your libido, kill your joints and wreak havoc on your cholesterol levels

and sap your strength
 
rake922 i have just finished a bottle of 1-ad. the only pct that i do is just some androtest from prosourse. since i didn't do any real gear there is no need for clomid and all that. no when i was younger i was in the marines and yes anadrol 50 orals i did mess with. i was uneducated in the world of aas, after 10 weeks and 4 mre's a day with an evening meal at 5'9 i was 215. but like i said no idea what i was really doing no pct and wham on a downwerd spiral. now 7 years later im back lifting eating right hit the gym 5 days a week. And mostly im here for that education to finally take the next step once i feel im ready. this is by no mean a bash towards you or anybody at all bro just thought it would help to hear from someone else you has recently taken a prohormone.
 
I forgot all about this thread.....................

There's really no need to explain what you were doing.........
 
If you overdo the AI's

1) your strength and stamina go to shit
2) decreased libido (and performance, cept you wont care :D )
3) fucks up ur lipid profile
4) decreased immune response
5) pumps decrease
6) NOT a good idea.

The trick with AI's is to take just barely enuf to prevent aromatizing sides from test etc. just experiment to find the right balance.
 
geoboy said:
The trick with AI's is to take just barely enuf to prevent aromatizing sides from test etc. just experiment to find the right balance.
How would I know how to find a right balance.
*
Update I stopped all AI's and am going with around 75mg of clomid
 
Top Bottom