Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too lazy to search.....

Thanx Juicy girl , Doc and Texas guy.......expense is the main deal :(.......anything to go against the aging process......ha ha......sounds almost heaven sent :)

I am just trying to plan another cycle for this Fall, and was interested in HGH.

Juicygirl--do you compete? And can I ask your stats??? Was curious to how tall you are. I am 5'9 and 154 pds now, and am on a 2nd cycle of winny. Do you have any pics up on the board, from after you did HGH per chance???

I am not to hip on the insulin matter myself--something I would rather not fuck around with, if possible. I have never read that as being a necessity either:confused:

Bumping this up for myself..... trying to do some more searches on HGH.

I got a question--not sure who can answer it. I know low doses and short term use, might be key here, but how does it effect your heart?? Its a big muscle, was wondering how much it would grow??? Was wondering if someone could answer this for me :confused:

anavar for how long ?

juicygirl, how long didyou take the anavar for when you used it w/ hgh ? were you using this stack for precontest ?

Top Bottom