Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Fat For EF: The bran987 & jnevin Story, PART 2, the AFTER pics!

Who won? bran or jnevin?

• Bran987

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Jnevin

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
jnevin said:
I honestly expected to be feeling worse about myself after you guys saw these.

why?

Your improvement was amazing... You put your mind to it and accomplised that goal. YOU should be damn proud of what you have done.!!!!!!!!!!

Frisky said:
why?

Your improvement was amazing... You put your mind to it and accomplised that goal. YOU should be damn proud of what you have done.!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno. I mean, I was FAT before, but I'm seeing how fat I still am. I guess I'm more pissed that I got out of shape in the first place and need to do what I will to get it all back. It's like I wasted a year and a half of my life being slothy and drunk.

Ok. 10% or below by Christmas. I'll stay above 200 lbs and will be natty. Think I can do it?

Yep, you can. Stop crying over spilled milk, Stay Puft.

*gay statement coming....*

You look good with those glasses and the bald head, broheim.

KillahBee said:
Yep, you can. Stop crying over spilled milk, Stay Puft.

*gay statement coming....*

You look good with those glasses and the bald head, broheim.

Thanks bor. The glasses help with work. (make me look like less of a tuffy and more proffessional since I have the baldy headedness)

jnevin said:
I dunno. I mean, I was FAT before, but I'm seeing how fat I still am. I guess I'm more pissed that I got out of shape in the first place and need to do what I will to get it all back. It's like I wasted a year and a half of my life being slothy and drunk.

Ok. 10% or below by Christmas. I'll stay above 200 lbs and will be natty. Think I can do it?

Absolutly you could do it. However it's a crappy time of year to be dieting. I'd stay fairly clean, but enjoy the holiday feasts. Then knock it out of the park after the first of the year. Over 200 @ 10% is great. Better then most of this board. Do that natty, then put some gas to it... :p

bw1 said:
Absolutly you could do it. However it's a crappy time of year to be dieting. I'd stay fairly clean, but enjoy the holiday feasts. Then knock it out of the park after the first of the year. Over 200 @ 10% is great. Better then most of this board. Do that natty, then put some gas to it... :p

I've gassed in the past. I don't really have a reason to do it anymore. I'm 208 in the pics here and I have been lifting and eating pretty light. I figure when my arms and back come back to me and the fat goes away, I'll still be 200 or more. I'm going to start a log on the diet board so I can have more help.

jnevin said:
I've gassed in the past. I don't really have a reason to do it anymore. I'm 208 in the pics here and I have been lifting and eating pretty light. I figure when my arms and back come back to me and the fat goes away, I'll still be 200 or more. I'm going to start a log on the diet board so I can have more help.

Sounds good

jnevin said:

Proper diet and training... hell yea! That is after all the foundation to every sucessful BB to begin with eh? Find what works for you and make it work. :heart:

Top Bottom