Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Fat For EF: The bran987 & jnevin Story, PART 2, the AFTER pics!

Who won? bran or jnevin?

• Bran987

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Jnevin

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
They are working now I am impressed by both of you great job very good work. Not sure who to vote for...

Nice job jnevin! Look much improved.....Bran that back double bicep looks good. Play around with your camera and i bet you could make a back avatar that rivals bruce410's....amazing improvement on both of you...better than ive seen on the juice board in all honestly.....i thought satch and juiceauthority both looked like shit in there before and after and they were on gas......again, im very impressed....Awesome fucking job!

Smurfy said:
you guys both did great!

jnev - you look awesome with those glasses and smile. your delts rounded out and your chest came up quit a bit.

bran - nice watch! back double bi pose is my favorite. you're like all muscular and stuff
:)
Take THAT lestat!
:chainsaw:

Mad props to both of you great work. I give a slight edge to bran since it looks like he put on a little bit more muscle. Also apparently bran only has body hair on the lower half.LOL

Cheers,
Scotsman

bran987 said:
well I don't know what my BF is now but I started at 15% and jnevin 19% we both got it measured professionally.

I'm 5'7" ~179 right now and jnevin is 5'9" 208. He's much bigger than me I know.

This almost qualifies for the dwarf olympics. ;)

Couple of shorties dukin it out. :worried:

Cheers,
Scotsman

Bran - you need to ditch the wire hangers, bor. Those are for breaking into cars and aborting fetus' only. Get yourself some nice shirt hangers.

KillahBee said:
Bran - you need to ditch the wire hangers, bor. Those are for breaking into cars and aborting fetus' only. Get yourself some nice shirt hangers.
They had just come straight from the dry cleaners. I have wood. you know I was surprised even nice hangers only cost about $1 each. I'm changing lots of stuff at my apartment right now. it never fails when I post pics I always get ripped on some periphery part of the picture dealing with my apartment.

and yeah scotsman, I do the whole "trim upper body hair but not leg hair" thing lol.

so KB you and me are the next contest, since you and I are both sort of lean now we'll see who can put on the most muscle!

I got 5 karma hits so far jnevin how many have you gotten? (that's why we did this contest). I hope it picks up soon, that's not even 1 hit per week of our training.

Top Bottom