Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Fat For EF: The bran987 & jnevin Story, PART 2, the AFTER pics!

Who won? bran or jnevin?

• Bran987

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Jnevin

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
jnevin said:
10 more weeks. I will be sub 10% in 10 weeks. These are my new before pics.
relax buddy :) you're shedding fat every day and like you said you're half assing it. that'll get harder, but enjoy the end of the contest a little! go eat some elk.

Hey

What the heck are you doing

do you think everyone is on this board????????????????

Well wake up and think again,

Lets see some pics.

ok go back into a coma, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I gotta say it again. Good job guys. Impressive numbers posted by j. Keep it up and never look back. We all need the kick in the ass to get us really going. This is your turn. Take advantage of it.

Good luck to you both.

gonelifting said:
I gotta say it again. Good job guys. Impressive numbers posted by j. Keep it up and never look back. We all need the kick in the ass to get us really going. This is your turn. Take advantage of it.

Good luck to you both.
the thing I like about jnevin and myself is we both try to make lots of money while also staying in shape. we lead balanced lives (two most imp. things in life muscle & money, 3rd is family/god/enjoying your career/being a good person). one day maybe both of us can be like you dad! a millionaire many many times over (like 10), AND 250 lbs. (and jacked, and also a great dad and your wife let's you do all positions)! you are a great role model and it really means a lot to us that you're here in the thread. 3 cheers for gonelifting a great mod and an even better person overall. and lebanese total bonus.

bran987 said:
the thing I like about jnevin and myself is we both try to make lots of money while also staying in shape. we lead balanced lives (two most imp. things in life muscle & money, 3rd is family/god/enjoying your career/being a good person). one day maybe both of us can be like you dad! a millionaire many many times over (like 10), AND 250 lbs. (and jacked, and also a great dad and your wife let's you do all positions)! you are a great role model and it really means a lot to us that you're here in the thread. 3 cheers for gonelifting a great mod and an even better person overall. and lebanese total bonus.

Lebanese? GL = Klinger?

Top Bottom